Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Happiness

Paris was a dream. The boys were lush and of course I flirted with them in french, I'm now going out with some guy called Bradley. I know, not a very french name but his mum was American and she liked the name so that was how he got the name. Anyways now it was time to return to Hogwarts...and Fred. I was worried about how he would take the news, however part of me wasn’t so worried. He’d have moved on, right?

"Christina! You're back from your holiday. Where did you go?" Angelina said to me as I walked into the common room. "I went to Paris and I’m not talking to you. Where's Fred?"

"Right here." Fred said walking down from the boys dorm.

"Right well I need to talk to you in private."

"Oh Fred get in there." George said walking down from the boys dorm from behind Fred.

"No not like that. Just give me a minute to put my case up in my room and I'll be down." I said leaving to go and dump my case. I was back within minutes. "Right Fred lets go." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the common room with the background noise of
George and Lee shouting.

"Fred don't forget to be safe not sorry,” Lee called

"My little boy is all grown up." George finished grinning

Freds' P.O.V

Christina was dragging me to the room of requirements. She must have really missed me and was so going to make it up to me in a big way. Oh this was going to be so good.

"Fred I have something to tell you..."
Oh here it is the, "Oh Fred I missed you. I want you back" but that never came.

"Fred I'm...seeing someone else."

"What?"

"I met someone else in Paris."

"HOW COULD YOU?"

"DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME! IT'S YOUR FAULT. I WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT IF YOU HADN'T ASKED ANGELINA JOHNSTON TO THE DANCE."

"Oh so you were jealous?"

"Yes I was jealous ok. I hated you so much and if I had the opportunity to kill anyone at that point it would have been you."

"I know you hated me I heard you."

"Huh?" She said suddenly looking puzzled.

"I heard you talking to Harry the night you left."

"Oh you mean the one after the dance. The dance you went with Angelina to."

"Yeah that. How did you get on anyways? Did you go with anyone?" Ok that may not have been the best thing to ask.

"Yes I did find someone. No thanks to you."

"So who did you go with?"

"A seventh year Ravenclaw, called Craig."

"A seventh year?" How does she manage to come into our school for a few months and pull someone older? I've been here for ages and still not pulled an older girl.

"Yes a seventh year."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes I had the best time of my life so I can only thank you." She's lying I know she's
lying...She is lying isn't she?

"I know that's a lie."

"You do? What makes you say that?" Ok she's not convinced and now I have to make something up.

"Ehh...George told me you were miserable."

"HE DID WHAT?"

"Ah ha I knew it was true. You were miserable, you did want me and missed me."

"Yes maybe I did. Maybe I still do." Oh this is good

"Right but what makes you think that I want you back? Hang on a second. Did you drag me in here to tell me you're going out with someone to get me jealous and then get me to beg you to go back out with me?"

"No I hadn't intended to get you to beg to go back out with me. I had just planned on telling you about Bradley."

"Bradley? He's French and called Bradley?"

"Yes. Not the point. I'm going." She said and left the room. Not good not good. I ran out of the room after her and pulling her back by her arm.

"Do you want to go back out with me?" I whispered quickly looking at her.

"Yeah." she whispered back and kissed me.