Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

The Death Of An Angel

The end of the year was near and Hogwarts had suffered a great loss. Cedric Diggory had been murdered by him. The one whose name we don't say. Hogwarts was in grieving. In nearly every corridor you could find a girl in tears. Christina was one of them. Not because she wanted Cedric back...even if she did think he was gorgeous. She, like many others was terrified of what was to come. He was back and that meant trouble for all.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And most importantly a fierce fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort." A few girls broke down crying or let out loud sobs.
"The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true right to the very end."

We all left after that and sadly we knew that very soon, those bonds of friendship that Dumbledore had spoke about would be tested and separated because you see soon the Durmstrang boys and the Beauxbatons girls would be leaving and a few people would be left heartbroken.

Later on in the common room

"I can't believe someone died." Angelina whispered to me.

"Yeah, and you wanted to enter it," I said whacking the twins, "that could have been you."

"Oh please Christina," Lee said grinning. "the twins would have past out after they saw the dragons."

"Do you know what Lee? That's probably right." I grinned also, as Lee lightened the mood slightly.

"No it's not," The twins protested, "we would obviously pass out when we saw the scary mermaids." They finished laughing, just as Dumbledore came in. We all hushed and watched him head up to the boys dorm.

"Must be to do with Harry." Alicia wispered as we watched him.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go and see Fleur and say goodbye. I'll see you guys later."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok that was just a little filler. Sorry it's so short but the series shall be more fun soon. Yet morbid.

Oh and a new chapter may be a while. I'm trying to catch up on the actual series. Plus I'm writing a new series to do with George, EXCLUSIVLY on Mibba.