Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Innocent Faces

"FRED!!! Why have you not replied to me? I swear I'll keep sending them. How dare you just dump me like that. You better be glad you can aperate cause I'd have castrated you otherwise. Are you still alive? Oh Merlin what if your dead and I'm sending howlers to your family? I better stop now. Ehmmm...if your alive respond...if not then...sorry Mrs Weasley."

Fred sighed as yet another howler ripped it up. That was the fourth one this week and it was only Tuesday...he'd only left on Saturday. Christina was clearly a little p*ssed off, shame he couldn't reply to her. The Order of the Phoenix wouldn't allow it; the only way Christina got the address was through that bloody owl Errol. Stupid thing managed to be owl napped by Christina.
"Mum she's bullying me again. Couldn't I just send her one little letter?"

"No!"

"Not even a tiny, little quick 5 word letter?"

"Fred!"

"What??" I gave mum my best 'innocent looking, feel sorry for me mum cause I'm a good boy' look

"For her safety and ours no. You cannot contact her. No letters. It's bad enough that she's got that bloody owl. I promise when we go to diagon alley...if she's there then you can talk to her and explain everything."

"She'll have probably dumped me by then. They'll be no point trying to explain because she'll just ignore me. I'll stay lonely forever and spend the rest of my life living here with you... or with George, his wife and kids. Everyday with no job, lounging about...drinking fire whiskey....being sad...lonely...alone...did I mention sad? But... if you wish to condemn me for my life, no Children, never being able to know what love is and...."

"Mum! For my sake please, please let him contact her, just the once let him visit her. You don't know what it's like at night. He just goes on and on and on about her. Mum they've only been apart a few days. Imagine what he'll be like later on. Just once. Please?"
Mrs Weasley looked from one twin to another and sighed. "I could possibly...." both twins leaned forward eagerly "...let you maybe write to her or to go see her but I'll need to talk to your father and the rest of the ministry..."

"Thanks mum!" Fred replied running up the stairs to write the letter

"I can't promise anything." Molly Weasley called after him

"It's too late mum. You're going to have to find a way for him to talk to her."

Christina now

That's it. I'm dumping him. Git has even replied to me... what if he's dead? Oh God. Wait...wouldn't I have heard of it?

Thoughts flew through me head as I waited and lounged about my house doing nothing.

Boy I need more friends

Suddenly there was a loud thump against the window. "Christina that bloody bird is back with a letter."

"A letter?" I hurtled down the stairs grabbing it and rushing back up. I ripped it open. Any news was good right; all it had on it were four words.

"My house. Right now"