Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Admitting You Have a Problem.

"Hey does nobody find these horseless things spooky?" Christina asked as she climbed into the carriage, the twins stood behind her in admiration. "Would you two stop looking at my bum?"

"We aren't." Both replied in unison. "Besides just because Beauxbatons could afford horses, our carriages have a....uh unique character. Don't you agree?" George continued.

"Well whatever, I love this place. It's much more homely than Beauxbatons." Christina said as she lay her head down on her arm. "I'm tired, wake me when we get there." Both twins grinned. "In the nicest possible way for you two."

The Great Hall.

"Fred," Christina whispered as they walked into the Great Hall, "why is there a ghost following you?"

"He isn't a ghost, he's a Poltergeist. Peeves is his name. Haven't you seen him?"... "Have you heard of him?"... "Oh Christina where have you been all last year?" Fred looked slightly shocked.

"She was snogging you of course."

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

"Oooooh. Did you hear that Christina...he forgot."

"Would the pair of you just shut up!" Christina snapped as they took their seats in the Great hall. "There's a pink lady." She pointed to the women, who each at the table would come to know as the sickly sweet Dolores Umbridge. Just as they all say Dumbledore stood and addressed the hall,

"Welcome back everyone, to another year at Hogwarts. And a pleasant welcome to those joining us. As you may have noticed we have two changes in staffing this year. We are very pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank, who will be taking Care of Magical Creatures lessons; we also like to introduce Professor Umbridge, our new Defense the Dark Arts teacher . . ."

"Fred," Christina muttered "Why is the pink lady standing up?"

"Thank you, Headmaster. I'm am delighted to be here and I'm sure we're all gonna to be good friends. The Ministry of Magic has always considered education..."

Later on in the common room.

"Oh that woman is postively horrible! I mean she interupted him! Did you see what she was wearing? I bet Malfoys dad is great pals with her." Christina paced in the common room in front of the twins, who were practically falling asleep. "Boys I've came to the conclusion that I, Christina Luccinda will have to sleep with Malfoy at some point this year."

Both boys' eyes sprung open.

"Chris...sorry...Christina why would you do that when you've got a perfectly decent....I see why you would sleep with him before Fred. Can't say I blame you, I mean we all know who the handsome twin is."

"Not like that! I mean, I bet he'll have a great say and will be able to influence the pink lady."

"She has a name."

"I'm not using it."

"You're sexy when you're angry."

"Thank you George so are you."

"Hey I'm here!" Fred protested from the side.

"Chris...I think you have a sex problem, seriously bad."

"George...I'm concerned that you and your twin are having dangerous relationships with poltergeists. I mean I may be sex crazy but sexy crazy with Ghosts." Christina rolled her eyes and sat down between the two laughing.

"You know," Fred began to whisper into her ear, "The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one."

"Alright Fred, I have an addiction of the intercourse form. George want to come and help rid me of the curse?"

"How shall we do that tnen?"

"Well, obviously we need the room of requirements set up with chains and whips..."

"Obviously we'll also need 12 feet of strawberry laces..." George continued

"Oh and we will most definetly need a goat, got to ram it out of me." She giggled at the strange look Fred gave the two of them.

"Yeah...night I'm going to bed." Fred said leaving his twin and girlfriend to sit in the common room scaring the first years by themselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, not very good. Just felt I had to write something so here it is. Please comment or send feedback. I can take criticism!