Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Sorry but I just can't help it.

It was the first Friday back, classes had been hectic to say the least. This new Umbridge women was horrible, no fun at all and she refused to let anyone use any magic. So should a death eater attack you just pick up your textbook and throw it at him, or you could “Wow” him with your theory on Defence Against the Dark Arts…yeah like that would work. Anyway, apart from the twins causing as much chaos as possible during her classes life had been pretty uneventful. Well there were the Quidditch trials earlier this evening but like I say, uneventful.

“Fred?”
“Yeah?”
“Can I tell you a secret?”
“Sure.”
“I’m madly in love with your twin.”
“How am I supposed to answer that?” He replied looking at me like I had went insane
“Don’t shout at me, I’m sorry but I can’t help it.”
“…Chris…tina have you gone mad? Who’s shouting?”
“I know it will hut Fred but get over me.”
“…Ok…my heart has shattered into a million pieces and I’ll have to kill myself.”
“Oh Fred! Ok I’ll stay with you but I’ll always pretend you’re George.”
“That’s alright, I always pretend you’re Angelina Johnson.”
“…Ouch Fred... just ouch.”
“Not such a fun game is it?” He grinned at me and I glared. “Here, have a chocolate.” So I did. All I can remember is that a sudden urge to kiss him came over me. So I did.

Fred’s Pov

“Like Oh My God you are so awesome Fred. Do you know that?” She said to me inbetween very nice kisses.
“George…tell me we have an antidote for this…she’s being too nice to me.” I called out, unfortunately he wasn't near.
“Fred! I’m sorry I am always so mean. I promise to be much better from now on, I’ll always be like this.” She replied as she began to kiss down my neck.
“George! The stuff is a little strong!” When will he appear? Christina will kill me if I let her do something she'll regret.
“Oh, here’s an idea, lets go to the room of requirements, I require both of us naked.” She grinned winking at me. Since when did she wink? I’ll just have to stay calm, it should wear off in a couple of hours…oh crap. Christina stood up and set off for the common room entrance. “Fred lets go and require a room with a bed and handcuffs…do you want anything special?”
“Chris you can’t…I uh…have a surprise for you. But first you need to lie down on the sofa and go for a sleep.”
“Like santa?”
“Yeah, whatever.” She lay down, shut her eyes and whispered something about being already asleep before I left to confirm to George that the product worked.

Back to Christina’s pov

I came round and felt slightly sick. I was alone in the common room. I had a blanket over me, I check the time, it was 3am. I quickly sat up only to hear sniggering, slowly I turned only to come face to face with the twins sitting on chairs behind me.
“Well is it isn’t the whore of Hogwarts, woken after a nights work.”
“George what the hell are you on about? Can someone please explain? Fred I’ll give you anything you want if you explain.”
“Chris you were already promising him all sorts of favours earlier on tonight.” George grinned in a dirty thoughts way.
“Right Chris…you promise not to get mad?” I nodded, “Well remember back when we were young, carefree and reckless?”
“Last year” George interrupted.
“Right, and we gave you that…potion to test,” At this both Fred and George stood up and slowly backed towards the door, “well we improved it…”
“Those chocolates?” Both twins grinned and nodded. “So why am I a whore?”
“You were all over me last night. You were practically begging for it…”GeoRge grinned.
“You Sure I never thought you were actually Fred, George?”
“He’s lying chris…It was me you were crawling over and trying to drag me to the room of requirements.” Fred interjected as both got nearer to the dorm stairs, just at that I ran towards them. Both made a beeline for the door, Fred tripped and I caught him.
“Mr Weasley you will come wit me whilst we have a little chat.” I heard George laugh as he went upstairs. “I’ll get you when you’re sleeping.”
Fred reluctantly followed me back to where I had been sleeping , as he sat down he shut his eyes.
“Chris…sorry I promise to never test things on you again without your permission.”
“Strangely I forgive you, actually I don’t think that it has entirely worn off…I have this terrible urge to kiss you.” He grinned, “So what is your excuse for it?”
“What can I say? Sorry but I just can’t help it. Hang on , we’ve called you ‘Chris’ at least 5 times today and you haven’t corrected us once, who are you? Are you a deatheater in disguise as Chris…I mean Christina?”
“Yes Fred I’m really Voldemort here to infiltrate Hogwarts through one boy at a time…I don’t know really, I’m kinda getting use to it. I’m quite fond of it now. So what are your plans for this weekend?”
“Well I have to take out my four other girlies…”
“What about me?”
“You get me for the weekdays, don’t be so greedy.”
“Don’t ever leave, ok?”
“Where would I go?”
“I don’t know but just promise me you will never leave me here?”
“I promise.” Liar