Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Twinish good looks

Georges P.O.V

So she's sitting in Ginnys room chatting away totally ignoring us. I can see it is really bugging Fred, he's practically in love with her but she hates him or thats what it seems like. I don't think she hates us, she just strongly dislikes us. Maybe I should talk to her and tell her that Fred loves her but then she may avoid us at all cost. Hang on... she does that anyway.

Moving to Fred....

She’s beautiful. It’s not fair. She hates me. I shouldn't talk to myself. Maybe I should listen to George. He’s plotting how to get in Ginnys room and glueing our feet to the floor.

"That won't work!" I stated.

"What won't work?"

"Glueing our feet to the floor in Ginnys room because they will just leave the room."

"You’re right. How about we use that spell that means we have to be close to her like we are tied together and can't go 2 metres away from her?"

"Yeah that would work." I said down hearted.

"What's up?" George asked.

"She’s never going to like us and she will spend her whole life avoiding us."

"Nah we'll WOW her with our twinish good looks… and she'll fall for you… and you'll be found snogging in every corridor in Hogwarts." George said breathlessly.

"You think?" I asked.

"I don't think I know. Besides we're Weasleys nobody can resist us."

"Apart from her?"

"No even she will be blown away now come on."

Finally Christina

"So how are you doing in the U.K?" Ginny asked.

"I'm fine coping well."

"Glad to hear that Christina," George said as he walked in the door.

"Oh no not you again,"

"Yes us again we have the right to be here… seeing as we live here. Besides we’re just looking out for our wittle baby sister" George said wrapping his arms round Ginny.

"Not in my room you don't and besides I don’t need looking out for. Now get out or I'm getting mum."

"Oh come on Ginny we'll be good. I promise."

"Ginny let them stay and with any luck they'll get bored and leave."

"Never!" the Twins said together, grinning.

"Ginny come down a minute!" Mrs Weasley shouted up.

"Will you be alright with them on your own?"

"I'm sure I'll manage." As soon as she left the room George nodded to Fred who then got up and left the room shutting the door.

"So Christina do you know that Fred is like totally in love with you?"

"Shut Up. He so does not."

"He does. You watch him and see how he keeps looking at you."

"Right you’re on and if he doesn't you owe me money."

"And if he does then you owe me and I'll decide what at the time."

"You’re on!"

Two Hours later...

Damm I owe him something