Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Dance fever

So here I am dancing in my room. Did I mention that I'm a dancer? Well I do Latin American (like the rumba, the cha cha cha, Paso doble you get the idea) and a little bit of ballroom (tango, foxtrot) with my partner Darren he's nice.
So here I am practising seeing as I have to start rehearing tomorrow for a big competition and I haven't really practised or came up with any ideas for a routine because well I got a little distracted. I looked out my window and their was a bush in my garden which to you may not seem odd but let me tell you it was odd to me as in my garden we don't have any bushes and 10 minutes ago the bush was not their. I could have sworn I saw eyes but it was late and I figured I was tired and seeing things so I forgot about it and went to bed.

The Next Morning

There was a knock on the door and seeing as nobody else was up it was left to me to answer it. Outside were the twins,

"Why didn't you tell us you could dance?" The said at the same time and I wish they wouldn't.

"Why would you care? How do you know I can dance? It was you two last night wasn't it?"

"No!" They said putting on the 'It wasn't us mum honest' look that they have become accustomed to.

"It was. Why were you spying on me?"

"We were bored and we thought it would be a good time to try out our spying bush." George said.

"Oh how original."

"It is actually and we didn't need to leave the comfort of our house. All we did was set it up then we could watch it in our rooms."

"Well I'd love to stay and chat but I have my dance partner waiting for me so I have to go." I said pushing past them out of my house.

"Does he know?" George said.

"Does he know what?"

"Does he know that you are a witch and can use magic?"

"Yes he does he is one himself because it is a strictly witch/wizard competition we are entering. Now goodbye." With that I started to walk off.

"How do you intend to get there?" Fred asked.

"I'll walk."

"How far is it?"

"Not far twenty minutes." I said and then I left and there were no more comments made.

That night I came home after dancing rehearsals. I was really tired and wanted a quiet night but that wasn't happening. I walked in my house and heard voices so I presumed we had guests and I wanted to sneak upstairs and get to bed without anyone noticing but that wasn't gonna happen.

"Christina your home! Come in and see our guests."

"Can't mum really stinking and need a shower."

"Well hurry up!"

So I go up for a shower. I turn on the shower and step in I feel so relaxed and it is wonderful. As I step out I can't really see as it is all foggy but I can make out a shadow.

"Whoever it is get out!"

"Oh we're so sorry Christina. We didn't know anyone was in the shower," they say laughing a little and trying to sound innocent.

"And do you usually go into toilets together?”

"No today is a special occasion." George countered back smirking.

"Whatever now get out."

"You sure you don't want us to stay and help you dry off?"

"OUT!"

Later On

"Christina you know how you said you enter competitions?"

"Yes,"

"How do they know if you use magic cause that would be like cheating?" Ginny said and I'll give you 3 guesses how she found out.

"They give you a magic test before you go on to see if you have used magic and if you have you get kicked out of the competition."

"Unless you happen to know a couple of twins who happen to know someone who can give you a potion that will make you a better dancer and they'll never know." George said with a grin.

"Thanks but I don't trust you two. You would probably tell me that and it would come up and I would be caught so no way."

"We're hurt you don't trust us."

"Good I'm glad!"

"FRED, GEORGE, GINNY, RON we're going now."

"We're so sorry Christina. We know you'll miss us but if you get lonely you can come to our room."

"Thanks but I know I won't get lonely."

(I'm going just skip a couple of weeks till getting Hogwarts letters with the list of what I need.)

I'm sitting in my living room when the door rings. I go to answer it and it is Ginny.

"Oh, hello."

"Hi Mum was wondering if you wanted to come to diagon alley to get your stuff for Hogwarts with us?"

"Where?"

"Hogwarts...don't you know about Hogwarts its onl... "

"No I know about that but where is Diagon alley?"

"It’s a street full of Wizards shops. Please come I'll need someone to keep me company and the twins won't really annoy me if your there. That sounds selfish but it isn't meant to and...please say you'll come?"

"When do we leave?"

"Now!"

"Come in and wait."

"Okay,"

10 minutes later

"Right I'm ready let’s go." I said and we walked down to her house and went to diagon alley. It was great the twins avoided me at all costs and seeing as I was with Ginny they stayed away from her as well.