Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Scared

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' my alarm went off at seven in the morning.
"Christina its 7am. Do you normally get up this early?"Angelina asked me.

"Yes but only on days I need to go to school."

"You're mad. You're in school and you don't need to be down for breakfast till quarter to nine and yet you still get up a seven?"

"Yeah it takes me ages to sort my hair and get ready as I get distracted easily and so...........it takes me ages to get ready."

"Right well wake us up at eight."

"Whatever!"

AT 8am

"Right you two up." I said jumping on their beds. "And hurry up cause I'm ready to go so hurry up."

"You are becoming a pain in the neck already."

"Aww so sorry. Well I'm off to really annoy the twins. Do you think they'll be up?"

"No they don't get up till quarter past eight."

"Good then I shall give them a nasty little wake up call."

So I walk up to the boys dorm and walk in to find them all sound asleep. *Perfect* I thought.I conjured up a bucket of ice water. *Who to pour it over. I think I'll go for...*

"Ahhhhh!!! Christina what are you doing here?" Lee screeched slightly.

"Giving you lot a wake up call. Do you know Lee you scream like a girl?"

"Well it didn't work cause they two are still asleep and shut up about my screaming."Lee said.

"The twins can sleep throgh anything can't they?"

"Yeah they won't get up till 8:15 and I mean literally they don't wake up till exactly 8:15. It's kinda weird."

"Well today is different." I said conjuring up two more buckets of ice water.

"Brilliant. But I bet you they still won't wake up." He said picking up a bucket

"Bet you 5 galleons they do."

"Your on."

" On the count of three...1...2...3!"

"What the... Christina?"

"What are you doing here?" The twins asked.

"It wasn't my idea. Blame Lee for all of it. He made me do it...Eh see you all later." I said and ran back to the girls dorm.

"Christina what did you do?" Angelina asked me as I ran in ,slammed the door and stood against it.

"Whatever you did standing against the door won't hold three guys who have been woken up a bit earlier than usual and judging by your face you didn't wake them up very nicely."

"Lee was in on it too but I still woke him up the same way as the twins."

"How did you wake up the twins?"

"I threw cold water and ice over them."

"Oh you're dead, but luckily for you guys can't get up the girls dorm, the stairs turn into a slide and they fall down."Alica said whilst laughing.

"You don't say. I can't go down this morning cause they will have some awful prank in store for me."

"Most likely."Angelina replied with a monotone voice.

"Well we're going down are you coming?"

"Yeah I'm not gonna let them think I'm worried or scared...even though I am petrified. So lets go."

As we walked down I began to think *Maybe this isn't a good idea. They wouldn't kill me...would they?*

"Ah Christina you turned up this morning."George said smirking.

"Why would I not?"

"Oh we think you know why. But don't worry we forgive you............on one condition."

"And what would that be?"

"You must test one of our creations."

"Oh Christina that could be bad. It may turn you purple for a month or have you bringing up worms for days." Alica whispered into my ear. I mean come on they're meant to be telling me they won't hurt me and it won't be that bad.

"Right well I'm really hungry and I'm not nice when I'm hungry so ...see ya" I said running off. If they were gonna make me test something they made they were gonna have to catch me. Suddenly I heard footsteps running after me.

"Christina we're coming for you." one of the twins shouted.

"You'll never catch me!" I shouted running down the stairs.

"Oww sorry." said some guy that I bumped into.

"Yeah sorry but I gotta go!" I didn't want to stay (he was a Ravenclaw)
anyway so I ran and ran until I could no longer hear footsteps chasing me.

*This is weird. They wouldn't just stop chasing me and I bet they haven't they just...*

"Hi Christina. Why are you running? Are you scared?" A grinning Fred said appearing before me.

*Oh shit,* I thought, *Just turn around and run.* so I turned around and their was George standing right behind me.

"Oh shit!" I muttered. "How did you get down so fast?"

"Now, Christina that is not lady-like language." George said, he too was smirking.

"Oh and we know all the secret routes through the castle." Fred replied from behind me.

"So sorry that I woke you up in such a terrible manner?" I grinned.

"No way you’re getting off until you test one of our products......tonight."

That day went so slowly Potions, such a drag. I hate the teacher, the Defence Against the Dark Arts was just as bad, but judging by the way the twins react to just being woken badly I'm going to need as much DADA as possible and so the day went on like that with really boring subjects until the night came.

"I'm not going anywhere with you two" I screamed as they started dragging me off to test one of their products.

"It won't be that bad and if it goes horribly wrong...well at least you get time off school."

"You better not rape me." I screamed and they both dropped me.

"Now there is and even better idea." George said smirking to Fred.

"Aaaaaah I'm going to die I want to live. ANGELINA, ALICIA, LEE ,ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!"

"We'll be gentle...well as gentle as we can be... you are a virgin aren't you cause then it will probably hurt." George said laughing.

"You two are joking right? RIGHT?"

"We’ve never been more serious actually."

"Fred go prepare the room and I'll bring her over."

"I'm going to die and I never had a small white wedding on a beach or have kids or even last a week in this school. I'll never get to be high or get a job or, or... "

"Are you done yet?" George asked watching my breakdown.

"Em... yeah!"

"Right in you go." He said pushing me in a door.

"How come I never noticed this?"

"It’s a secret room."

When I walked in the room was dimly lit, a large black cauldron was bubbling away on a fire.

"This is weird and scary."

"Yeah now take a seat." Fred said pushing me onto a seat which grabs me holding me down.

George walks over with some bubbling purple potion with smoke coming off it.

"Open up." I reluctantly open my mouth and swallow the purple liquid. It's actually nice, it tastes of strawberries.

"How do you feel?"

"Fine... Do I look different? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?"

"You look normal. Well I guess you can go..."

"Good!" I said running out of the room and straight to the common room.

"Christina you're alive!"

"Yeah I ...oh he is gorgeous?"

" Who? " Angelina asks me holding my shoulders.

"Him." I say pointing to some boy.

"What Neville Longbottom?"

"Yeah isn't he just dreamy. Do you think he knows who I am?"

"Christina what exactly did the twins give you?"

"Oh I don't know... aren't the twins gorgeous too?"

"She's lost it. When we first met her she hated the twins." Ginny says hearing my last statement.

"No how could I ever hate the twins, they're cute little red heads and I love red heads...speaking of which isn't Ron cute?"

"Are you serious? You think the little one who has panic attacks at the mention of spiders is cute. No we're much better looking." George said walking in behind me.

"Christina you better go to bed cause you need your beauty sleep then tomorrow you can come downstairs and wow Ron with your charm."

"Yeah I'm off see you later." I ran upstairs grinning, "I'm going to make my outfit like... really, really sexy" I shouted down to them.

"WHAT DID YOU GIVE HER?" Angelina yelled at the twins once she knew Christina was gone.

"Since when did Christina say 'like'?" George responded, "A love potion but it didn't work." George replied sounding disapointed as Angelina glared at him.

"Oh yes it did."

"Really? We need to bring her down so we can record our findings."

"You'll do no such thing. She has been through enough. First she was in love with Neville, then you two, then Ron"

"US are you joking?"

"I wish I was. Now tell me how long should it take to wear off?"

"Emm well...how much is it worth to you?" George repLied smirking. Angelina grabbed him around the neck.

"Tell me or I'll do something you'll regret."

"It should wear off by tomorrow morning."

"Good boy. Now sit and stay" She said walking up to the girls’ dorm with Alica