Status: will try to update almost every weekend...PROMISE :D

The Hardest Part Of This Is Leaving You

Chapter 7

ALICIA'S P.O.V (5 minutes ago)
I pulled back from the kiss and gasped. This isn't how it was meant to be. ''No,'' i told him. ''This was a mistake.''

''No way,'' Frank grinned as he moved back in for another kiss.

''Frank, no!'' I told him drunkenly.

''I thought you liked me,'' he replied, confused.

I thought i did too...when did this change? 'It changed when you saw Mikey earlier when you arrived.'

Mikey...where was he? I turned around in search of him and saw Gerard rush past the door yelling something. That's when the world began to fade to black.

* * * * *

I randomly woke up in the darkness. Where the hell was I? I sat upright, feeling totally and utterly sober.

''Hello...?'' I asked into the darkness. Pushing out my hands, I tried to feel for something that would indicate where I was. On a sofa. Not mine by the feel of the soft fabric.

Somewhere from the left, I heard a grunt. ''Hello? Who's there? Where am I?''

A light switch flicked, immediately illuminating the room, I stared at the familiar black haired boy who was looking at me.

''Gerard? Where am I?''

He came over to me and sat down on the sofa, holding out a glass of water for me to take. ''You're at my place, just...please, if you need to puke again, the bathroom is the second door on the left.''

Groaning, I slammed my head into the arm of the sofa before sitting up, ''Gerard...I'm so sorry! I don't remember a thing!''

''Really?'' He asked, a strange edge to his voice. I nodded before sipping from the water he had given me. ''Not even the part where you kissed Frank?''

The glass almost slipped between my fingers as I froze, my gaze hovering on Gerard. ''I...I did what?!'' My voice shot through two octaves. He nodded

I had to sort this mess out. Now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that's the last time I'll update right now... This chapter (including part on) was quite fun to write. It didn't take all that long :)

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE :D

- Selina