Status: Complete

Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

Broken

Leah woke up in the middle of the night. After laying there for a few minutes unable to sleep, she nudged Daryl, "Are you awake?" she asked.

Silence.

"Daryl, wake up!" she nudged him harder.

Silence.

She groaned and stood up on the bed. She started jumping until Daryl rolled from his side onto his back, but still, he didn't make any noise. She sat back down and leaned over him. "DARYL! WAKE UP!" she practically shouted.

He groaned.

"Well, at least you made some noise this time." She thought for a moment before sitting on top of him and poking his face until he grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing?"

"You're very difficult to wake up," she complained.

"Why did you wake me up?"

"I can't sleep and I'm bored."

"What am I supposed to do about that?"

She smiled, "I have an idea."

"Really? What might that be?"

She leaned forward and kissed him. As Daryl kissed her back, he ran his hands up her back and tangled his fingers in her hair. She pulled away from his kiss and stared at him. She tilted her head slightly, letting her hair fall over one shoulder as she stared into his eyes. She felt him grab the hem of her T-shirt and start to pull it up. She grabbed his wrists and pinned his hands down next to his head.

"What are you-"

She cut him off by pressing her lips to his. "Hush!" she said when she pulled away. "The other night you showed me what you can do, now it's my turn."

She straightened up and pushed her hair back out of her face, letting it fall down around her. She started to pull her shirt up, but stopped when she had it half way up. She smirked and Daryl said, "So you're just going to tease me?" She shook her head and moved so that she was sitting on the bed next to him. She tugged his pants off of him before standing up and removing her own clothes.

Leah hovered over him, once again pinning his hands down so that he could only touch her if she allowed him to. She kissed his chest and neck and he shuddered beneath her in anticipation. She felt him against her inner thigh, hard as a rock. Leah smiled and shifted, slowly lowering herself down his erection. Despite being on top, Daryl was able to move underneath her, moving her up and down. She let go of his wrists and he grabbed her hips as they rocked against each other. Somehow he was able to go deeper inside her with each thrust. Daryl easily flipped her over onto her back and she clutched his arms as he drove into her, picking up the pace. She moaned his name, and it was everything she could to not scream out. When they both reached their climax his fingers dug into her hips and she had to bite down to not scream.

Daryl collapsed on top of her, panting. They laid there sweaty and unmoving. "I think...you broke...me," she gasped.

Daryl chuckled but didn't say anything.

Leah licked her dry lips and tasted blood. She felt Daryl's shoulder and looked at her fingertips. In the moonlight she could see blood on them. "I'm sorry."

"For?"

"You're bleeding."

"It's worth it," he smiled. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. She closed her eyes, ready to go back to sleep when they heard Shane outside yelling for help. Daryl jumped up and quickly got dressed, "You stay here, I'll go see what's going on."

Leah nodded and after Daryl ran outside, crossbow in hand, Leah quickly got dressed. She looked out the small window of the cabin, worried that they had been ambushed again. She couldn't see any walkers from her view, but she prayed that everyone was okay.