Status: Complete

Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

Favor

The rest of the day went by rather slowly. Daryl did his best to keep Leah away from Cole as much as possible. At dinner, everyone gathered around picnic tables to eat. To Daryl's dismay, Cole sat directly across from Leah. It was starting to bother Daryl how Cole seemed to want to hang around her constantly. Staring directly at him, Daryl smirked and placed his arm around Leah's shoulders. Oblivious to what was going on, Leah looked up at Daryl and smiled. "I'll make a deal with you," she said. "You teach me how to cook deer this good, and I'll teach you how to cook Cajun food."

He smiled, "It's a deal."

He leaned forward and kissed her. It was a quick kiss since he still felt uncomfortable being so affectionate around the others. None of them seemed bothered by it though, except for Cole. "Since you kiss me so much, I'm going to start wearing my lip gloss again."

"What flavor is it?" he asked.

"Why does it matter?"

"I'm the one that'll taste it, so shouldn't I know if it's a flavor I would like?"

She smiled, "It's coconut, is there a problem with that?"

He smiled, remembering how her lips had tasted of coconut in the dream he had of her. "Coconut is fine."

Leah and Daryl went back to eating, not bothering to say anything else for the rest of the meal. While they were cleaning up, and getting the fire ready before nightfall Daryl noticed Lori by herself, cleaning off the plates they had eaten off of. Daryl remembered how Lori had acted towards Cole earlier that day, and he jogged over to her. "Can I ask you a question?" he asked. His voice was low, almost a whisper.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"What are your thoughts on Cole?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Earlier you were acting like you didn't really care for him. I don't like him, there's something about him I don't trust, and I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't being irrational."

She shook her head, "I don't like him. Maybe I'm just paranoid and suspicious of strangers after what happened at the CDC, but I am getting creepy vibes from him."

"Will you do me a favor?"

"Depends on what it is."

"Help me keep Leah away from him as much as possible. I don't like the way he looks at her."

Lori nodded, "Sure. I'll do my best."

"Thanks."

When night fell and everyone was ready for bed, T. Dog was left sitting by the fire on watch duty. Daryl turned the lantern in his and Leah's cabin on, and she stripped down to put her pajamas on. Daryl smiled and scooped her up into his arms before she could even touch her yellow shorts.

"Daryl Dixon, what do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"You said tonight, and since you're already naked, I don't see a better time then now." He laid her down on the bed and pulled his shirt off.

"I said maybe tonight."

"Well, I'm turning it into a definitely tonight," he said as he kissed her neck and her collarbone. Leah closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his lips trailing kisses down her body as he pulled his pants and boxers off and kicked them to the floor. Leah gasped as his hand slid down between her legs and two fingers entered her.

As he rubbed her super sensitive spot she barely managed to whisper, "Definitely tonight."

He hovered over her, using his forearms to prop him up as her legs wrapped around his waist and he slid into her. She melted in his arms and their hips rocked against each other, driving each other to a point of pleasure they hadn't quite reached before while they kissed each other uncontrollably. After they had both reached their climax Daryl rolled off of Leah onto his back. He pulled her with him so that she was laying on top of him. Her head rested on his shoulder, her eyes closed. They were both panting and covered in sweat.

"Daryl..." she gasped, "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't realize that I was writing Cole as creepy, but when I received the first comment that he was, I decided he'd be creepy.