Status: Getting Somewhere...Changed the title!

Wildfire

Eye of the Hurricane

Nick’s Point of view

When I got home I felt like laughing. Rachael hated me. That was funny because I didn’t hate her; I only liked to get her angry because it was so fun to watch her freak out. I am kind of mean… Maybe I should-
“Nick... about Rachael… I don’t think you should tease her like that anymore.” Keltie came in, interrupting my train of thought.
“Aww… but it’s so much fun.”
“That’s probably not how she feels about it. “
“Kelt,how did you know I was bugging her?”
“I saw you do it. Three times!” Keltie shook her head. “You will not tease her again, and if you do, I won’t be so nice about it next time. Kay?” She said with anger in her eyes.
“Okay…fine.” I grumbled.
She nodded and took it as the moment to leave. I knew I had to obey her. Unless I was pretty sadistic and liked to get punished.

Rachael’s point of view
The next day at school Nick was ignoring me. It felt good to not be teased constantly. Then in fourth class I finally realized why Nick was ignoring me all day. Keltie came and asked for me to come out in the hallway to talk to her.
“Has Nick teased you at all today?”
“No. Not yet!”
"Good, Tell me if he does.”
“Okay.” I said good bye to Keltie and walked back into the classroom. Nick was staring at me. Now I realized why Nick wasn’t being mean. His sister was making sure he didn’t! I looked at Nick who was sitting across the room. I smiled at him then turned around to do my schoolwork.
__

“What did Keltie say to you?” someone said at lunch. I looked up from my salad. It was Nick.
“Well didn’t curiosity kill the cat?” I said cockily.
“Just tell me Lynnford.” He demanded, I could tell he was getting mad.
“She asked me if you were teasing me.”
He released a breath of air, relieved. “Just so you know that even with eagle eyes saying I can’t tease you doesn’t mean I don’t follow through on my promises.” I’m going to make your life hell I’m going to make your life hell repeated through my head.
__
March 12th 2011,
Dear Diary,
Nick Ignored me all day! Hooray! I hope it lasts!!
Xoxoxoxox!
Rachael Lynnford

I set my diary down. This I could get used to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't Know about this chapter.. It is kinda Fillerish! Also the eye of the hurricane is the little space between the hurricane where everything is nice again. then it gets evil again in a little bit of time.