Your Lips Are a Hot Flame, Baby And Our Chemistry Is Kerosene

You Make It Sound Like If I Slept With You

“I don’t want to watch Sex and the City” Alex nagged as he tried to steal the TV remote from me.

“Choose a movie then, but this is the only TV show I’ll watch,” I pulled the remote away from him and stuck my tongue out.

“Fine,” he stood up and sighed. “OH! Hellboy, hell yeah,” he turned to me, holding the DVD case in his hand and a stupid smirk on his face.

“Hell no, put that back in there,” I stood up and walked up to him, to search for another movie.

Zoolander?” he asked.

“No,” I shook my head, “oh! Tristan and Isolde?” I grabbed the case and shoved it in his face.

“No,” his eyes widened and his gaze turned back to my collection of DVD’s, “The 40 Year-Old Virgin!” he squealed.

“No,” I shook my head, my eyes not leaving my collection of DVD’s, “oh,” I smiled to myself, slowly moving my hand to the film, when Alex interrupted me.

“OHMYGOD! SNATCH!” he stole the DVD from me and jumped, “I think we have a winner,” he smirked.

“Hmm, no I think I changed my mind,” I teased him as I turned my attention back to the DVD’s.

“Please,” he stood in front of me, “pretty, pretty, please!” he pouted his lips.

I smiled to myself and shook my head, “no no!”

“Please,” he pouted even bigger, “I’ll give you a kiss.”

“Pfft, I don’t want a kiss,” my smile grew wider.

“Yes you do,” his face inched closer to mine.

“No I don’t,” I said as our lips were already touching.

“Yes you do,” he spoke into the kiss as he deepened it.

“Na-uh,” I could barely speak.

“Where’s your sister?” he asked, not stopping the kiss.

“Out of town,” I tried to catch my breath, “with her boyfriend.”

He just smiled into the kiss and began walking until my back hit the wall. Sometime, when we were kissing, he dropped the movie, and his hands found a sly way up my shirt. Sometime, when we were kissing, we both lost our shirts. Soon enough, we were both in my room and we were losing control. Just when I was about to get rid of my pants, Alex stopped. He took a step back and reached to see his phone.

“I gotta go,” he said as he made his way down the stairs.

“What?” I followed him, picking up my garments along the way, almost angry. “What do you mean you have to go?!”

He chuckled to himself as we reached my living room, “I just have to go,” he shook his head lightly as he picked up his shirt and slipped it on.

“Alex,” I spoke in an angry tone, stopping him, by grabbing his arm, as he reached my front door.

“What?” he turned around with a smirk on his face; apparently, he didn’t get it.

“Are you serious? Do you seriously think you’re going to come here and do this and just leave?”

“What? You make it sound like if I slept with you,” he chuckled lightly.

He pushed all my buttons. “Well, that’s the whole point!” I threw my hands over my head, “you were supposed to! We’re supposed to be having sex right now!” I almost shouted.

He chuckled lightly and gave me a kiss on the cheek, “this can wait.”

My mouth fell wide open, “what do you mean this can wait? Alex, are you kidding me? I mean, what’s your problem? Do you need Viagra or something?” I chuckled a bit, “I mean, seriously, any guy would’ve at least gotten a hard-on.”

His expression totally fell from kid-like to monotone, “are you kidding me?” he asked in a lower and gloomier tone.

“I don’t know, I should be the one asking you, since apparently your manhood isn’t too manly,” I half-smirked.

He took closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then stared me down with narrowed eyes, “this was a complete mistake.” He began walking out.

“No wonder no relationships ever last with you,” I continued pushing every button I could, “I mean, you cant even get yourself working. You cant even fuck.”

He turned to me, to say something, but he stopped himself and took another deep breath, smiling weakly, "has it even crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, I don't want to pull through this because I respect you more than that? Maybe because I actually care?" he chuckled weakly and raised his brows along with his gaze, "well, you proved me wrong. You turned out to be everything everyone else said you were.” And with that he left. He left me speechless and hurt, and I couldn’t believe what I had done.

Maybe everyone was right, maybe I am just a cruel bitch, and maybe I am out to get everyone. I felt like dirt. Like cheap, trashy, dirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohmygoshhh....

i dont know if it's two or three more chapters
i keep on changing my mind.

xoxo
Pansy