Your Lips Are a Hot Flame, Baby And Our Chemistry Is Kerosene

There's The Slight Possibility That I Might Puke

Noise, in the dictionary, is described as sound, especially of a loud, harsh, or confused kind.

That’s all that I heard when I arrived at the venue, noise.

"Noel!" someone said, somewhere in the crowd.

I searched for a few moments until I found his face peeking through, "Gaskarth!" I said and began walking up to a table.

He followed out of the crowd, and sat across from me in the table, "surprised to see you," he smiled.

"I’m sort of surprised myself," I said and he chuckled.

"So, since you came for your towel you know, nothing else, I’ll just go get it and you can leave, unless you want to stay and watch the show," the ends of his lips curled.

"As I said, don’t flatter yourself," I said sternly, "but.." but I cant say no, "I did pay six bucks for this entrance, so you better put up a good show," I smiled and he smiled back.

"Of course, six bucks can always do magic," he cocked a brow.

"Of course," I nodded my head in agreement.

"I don’t want to get ahead of myself here," he began, "but afterwards, the guys and I, and a couple of other girls too, we’re all going to the movies, because there’s this movie that Jack is obsessed with watching, and I really don’t know what his deal is with the movie, I cant even remember what it’s about right now, so yeah my point is, since we’re all going to the movies and you’re here already, I was just thinking that it wouldn’t be too much-"

"Yes Gaskarth," I giggled, "if it makes you shut up, I’ll go."

His eyes widened and he smiled, "I didn’t invite you."

"You were about to."

"Oh, so now you can tell the future?"

"Fine, if you don’t want me to go, I wont go," I crossed my arms.

"No, no, no," he said reaching my arms to grab my hands, "I was just kidding," he finished off with pleading eyes and an enchanting smile.

"Hmm.." I said staring into his eyes, "depends on your performance tonight," I said as he let go of my hands, "if I like your band, I’ll go, if I don’t, I wont go; as simple as it gets."

He smiled widely, "trust me, you’ll go then."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well you guys have been great," Alex spoke into the mike.

"Like sex?" Jack jumped in.

"Better than sex," Alex laughed, "you guys have been like the best orgasm Jack and I have ever had put together."

"Like, from the ones we’ve had together, or the ones with someone else?" Jack asked and most of the crowd burst in laughter, while the minority was too busy being disgusted.

"Hmm," Alex paused, "with other people, you’re not that good anyways," this time even I was laughing, "this is our last song you guys, and I want to take a second to dedicate to someone who, surprisingly is named just like the song, but she doesn’t have anything to do with the song, but that doesn’t matter, whatever you guys get it, this song is called Noel."

I could’ve sworn my heart stopped beating with that and the first chord.

"Think about it 'till anticipation makes you shake and we both lose control.
Put the pedal to the floor, lay the seat back, lock the doors,
we're gonna make this worth our while.
It's getting harder to breathe...

"Jealous hearts will leave us all in ruins,"
that's what we'll say as we hide out from our friends, hear the message once again,
"Lets get this right."

Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene...
Take it off, take it all off, maybe we can get down and burn up in the heat...

Times like these feel so dangerous,
When you know you're gonna find out,
how right it feels,
to ignore the ones you love the most,
This can't be right.

Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene...
As we kiss to the sound of your stereo, don't say a word... I won't say a word...

Don't treat this like a secret,
just keep it quiet while we know that we could tear best friends apart
with all the lies we've told...

Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene...
Take it off, take it all off, maybe,
and I'm lost for words when thoughts don't compare - write it down..."

And with that they walked off stage coolly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So," I asked Alex, "how come I get stuck with giving you a ride to the movies?"

"You shouldn’t complain so much," he said getting into my car, "you need to realize that you’re actually a lucky gal," he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure I am," I said putting on my seat belt, "by the way, what was that song about?" I said curiously.

"Oh," he smirked, "I wanted to make sure you’d go to the movies with us," he chuckled as my jaw hung loose.

"Oh, you’re a dick," I said narrowing my eyes.

"I’m not a dick, I just have strategy," he raised his arms defensively.

"Oh, whatever," I said driving out of the parking lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nacho Libre?" I stared at Jack confused.

"It’s going to be the best movie ever," he said holding his ticket as if it was some sort of treasure.

"You’ve got to be kidding me," I turned to Alex.

"I’m serious," he tightened his lips, "but I don’t want to watch it either," he said lowly.

"Jack!" I said with a huge smile on my face, "I’d love to accompany you on your venture in discovering the magnificent discoveries that there are to discover in the magnificent film Nacho Libre, but," I held my stomach, "if I don’t eat right now, I might pass out," I lied.

"Fine," he said in a bratty manner, "go get fat while I watch the best movie ever," he turned his back to me.

"I will," I said as I began walking away.

"I’m going with her," I heard Alex say, then his footsteps began to follow mine.

"Chinese?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"You read my mind," he chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh God," I said as I sat in my car.

"I feel pregnant," Alex said holding his stomach, stepping inside my car.

"I never want to see Honey Chicken in my life again, not ever again," I said as I laid back in my seat.

"I completely understand," he said mimicking me.

"Like, I don’t even want to drive," I said rubbing my eyes.

"I’d drive for you, but I’m scared I’ll fall asleep on the wheel and crash," he said and turned to face me.

"I’m scared I’m going to crash in this state!" I giggled and he chuckled.

"It’s worse than being drunk," he said staring into my eyes.

"Definitely is," I laughed staring back at him.

"But it’s okay," he shrugged as his face got closer to mine, "I’m here with you," by then he’d cupped my face, and soon enough his lips touched mine.

"What," I said as I pulled away slowly, "what do you think you’re doing?" I said furrowing my brow.

"I.." he said embarrassed.

"Like, I know what you’re doing," I said and giggled, "but this isn’t the time to do that, since there’s the slight possibility that I might puke on you."

"Yeah," he chuckled, "but I thought I’d give it a try," he shrugged.

"Oh, shut up, you make me sound like some sort of food," I said starting up the car.

"Right now, you tasted like one," he chuckled.

"Do you want to walk home?" I threatened him and laughed, "you didn’t taste too natural yourself okay?"

He looked at me then shook his head and laughed airily, "you really are something."

And I’ve never felt so moved by a person in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love this chapter (:

xoxo
Pansy