Status: One Shot. No More To Come.

Topher's Unicorn

One And Only

So there was this one time when Topher had a pink unicorn and Chris DIDN’T have a pink unicorn, so Chris was sad and then stole Topher’s unicorn and made him sad, but then Topher got a blue unicorn and was happier cause it was manlier.

and then Katie and Margaret stole Topher’s blue unicorn and made him sad again, but then Chris made out with Topher and Topher was all “YAY! CHRIS DOES LIKE MEEEE!” and then Chris was all “Nuuu… You just looked sad.”

So then Katie was all “AW TOPHER DUNT BE SAAAD! I LOVE YOUUUU” and then she was all ohmygod -cling- and Topher was all O_O “OHMYGOD GET HER OFF MEEEEE! GIRLS SCARE ME!!!! VAGINA DENTATA!!!!”

And then Chris is all -snicker- “Topher vagina’s don’t have teeth! NOT THAT YOU WOULD KNOW!” and then he ran behind Margaret cause she’s tall and scares Topher

And Topher was all -GASP- and cocked his hip out and put his hand on it “DID YOU JUST CALL ME GAY CHRIS?! CAUSE I’M NOT GAY! I HAVE A GIRFRIEND THAT LIVES IN NEW YORK CITY AND IS A MODLE!!!”

And then Margaret moved out of the way over to Katie and Chris was all -TACKLES TOPHER- and Katie and Margaret were all “OHMYGOD GAAAAAY! -squeal-“

And then Chris and Topher were all -glare- “WE ARE NOT GAY. JUST CAUGHT IN A BAD BROMANCE”

And then Ryan came and was like “whatthefuck?” and then we were just like laughing.

And then JK was all -poof- “I HAS MAGIC POWERS CAUSE I READ HEMMINGWAY!!!!” -hovers-

And Dan was just like standing back laughing at all of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was written by a friend (who doesn't have a mibba) and I.
Lets just say boredom makes for funny things.