Status: I cannot think of anything to write at all, maybe it will be Honey's turn

Our Lady of Sorrows

Chapter 1

The blade gleamed in the fuzzy light of Frank’s room. He knew he could never actually do it, but just the thought of it plunging into his soft skin, right into his cold heart, just… mesmerized him. He would smile, picturing the blood that would spill onto his mother’s clean white carpets, fantasizing about the reactions from his family and neighbors. His mother would hug his lifeless body, sobbing, wondering what she did wrong, while his father would try to comfort her. The story would spread like wildfire in this small town and everyone would act like they were sad. But he knew for a fact that no one cared.
He caressed the knife before slowly putting it back into his bedside drawer. Frank lay down in his black sheets, his arms under his head staring up at the white ceiling. He would lie there awake till two in the morning. When he did finally fall asleep his dreams were filled with blackness, moving too fast for him to grasp.
Right across the street another teen lay awake staring at her ceiling. Erin, the girl, tossed and turned in her bed. Her dyed black hair becoming tangled in knots with every turn, the bed, the room, everything was unfamiliar to her. She had just recently moved into a family’s house in New Jersey. Erin was a transfer student from the exotic land of California. The Ways’ let her live with them, they were was nice and welcoming. She didn’t deserve them.
Finally she settled down and closed her eyes. Her breath slowed and her face held no expression. Unlike Frank she did dream. She dreamt of her family and friends back home, and how her parents forced her to transfer to a new school with a better education and less violence.
The night skies lightened and the big ball of gas rose up. At exactly 6:30 hundreds of alarm clocks in New Jersey beeped, clanged, or sang. And hundreds of young hands hit the big snooze button on each one. Some rolling out of bed and others falling right back to sleep, minutes later doors will open and moms or dads will yell at their offspring’s to wake up.
Frank was the kind that fell back to sleep, the problem was his mom didn’t come wake him up. She felt that he was a big boy so he could make his own decisions. So he was late most of the time. Today was no exception; it was just another day of high school for him. He was a quarter into his junior year and he could care less. At seven thirty his dad’s strong arms pounded on Frank’s door.
“Get up son. If you get kicked out of this school…”
His dad never finished that sentence, ever. He probably didn’t know what he would do to Frank. Frank rolled over and fell off of his bed with a thud. Grumbling he heaved himself up and walked into his bathroom to get ready.
Erin on the other hand was one of those get up as soon as the alarm went off. She slowly sat up and blinked sleepily. She had just moved in yesterday so she was surprised when she woke up and she was not in her multicolored attic room. Instead she sat in a creamy white, utterly boring room, piled with boxes against a wall. She pulled the covers off and daintily slid each bare foot onto the cold hardwood floor. Her red toenail polish shined.
She crossed the bare room over to a closet with mirror doors. Erin looked herself up and down. She was small for being 17 and very pale. Her raven black hair made her practically albino. Her face was plain except for light freckles that spread out over her nose and cheek bones, a small nose, thin lips, a heart shaped face, but she had these piercing ice blue eyes that really stood out. She grabbed her school uniform and her makeup and hurried out of the room.
The bathroom was down the hall so she had to run past three bedrooms before someone would see her in her checkered boxers and old Panic At The Disco shirt. Erin watched her feet slap against the floor instead of what was in front of her. So when a figure walked out of the door way she accidentally bumped into him.
“Whoa there”, he chuckled raising his hands up like the police had caught him, “No need to shove”.
Erin stumbled back before looking at the figure. He was a tall boy; well she wouldn’t use the word boy, more like teen or almost man. He had dark black hair, cut into a messy mop, but still short. His face was somewhat feminine but not enough to make him look like a complete girl. He had a small nose, somewhat bushy eyebrows, thin pink lips and long eyelashes. He wore the standard male uniform for Our Lady of Sorrow High. It consisted of a white shirt, a striped blue and red tie, a navy blue suit like jacket, and tan khaki pants.
“Sorry”, she mumbled.
“You must be Erin Casteller, the exchange student. Sorry I wasn’t here yesterday to welcome you. I had things to attend to.” He said with a smirk.
“I’m Gerard,” his mysterious green eyes looked her over.
He then stepped out of her way so she could get to the bathroom. Erin averted her gaze and cautiously made her way into the bathroom.
Gerard yelled after her, “I hope you don’t plan on using that bathroom every morning, Mikey takes forever to do his hair.”
That caused someone to yell “Hey” downstairs. And with that she shut the bathroom door and took a quick shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just now starting the second chapter after procrastinating for a couple of weeks...