Status: I cannot think of anything to write at all, maybe it will be Honey's turn

Our Lady of Sorrows

Chapter 3

Gerard laughed, Mikey half smiled and Erin bit her red lip. The joke was funny, but it was kind of true so it made her feel awkward. Frank noticed and did one of those smirks.
“I’m Frank, Iero”, he pronounced it Eye-Ear-Oh.
“Frank’s a psycho, real freaky, you know”, Gerard laughed and twirled his finger around in the crazy symbol.
“Shutup, Gerard’s more of the creature of the night, always being locked up in his basement and all”, Frank looked over at the older boy. His eyes gleamed in admiration.
“I’m not locked in there; I just choose to not come out.” Gerard punched Frank in the shoulder playfully.
“Where’s Ray?” Mikey’s voice was barely audible, but apparently Frank had heard him.
“Probably getting his head shoved down the toilet. I just stepped into the hall before the gorillas attacked so I didn’t see him.”
Frank laughed at his own words. Erin saw how unworried they all looked so she decided they must have been joking.
There was a ‘Brrrrnnngggg’ and students shuffled out of the hall. Gerard waved goodbye and headed to advanced art, while Mikey shuffled off to the library without another word. Frank turned toward Erin.
“I got science next, you?”
Erin pulled out her schedule even though she had memorized it the night before.
“Science with Mr. Yuel”, she recited.
“Follow me then”, he said with a sigh.
Frank hated this school. It was plain and simple. It was okay because the entire school hated him. Not just him, they hated his group. They hated the fact that his group was different, that they rebelled.
Frank opened the door and gestured for her to go first. Erin stepped into the chaotic classroom. It was worse than the hall. Students and trash littered the room. One girl sat on a desk, while making out with her boyfriend. Another was giving a skinny boy a nuggie. The teacher was nowhere in sight.
Erin looked over puzzled at Frank ignored all the chaos and made his way to his desk. Erin ducked and avoided obstacles and got to the desk behind Frank. She started to unpack her notebook when she felt someone staring at her.
She turned her head to see a mammoth of a boy. He had orange hair and crooked teeth and was very bulky, most likely a wrestler. He was staring at her. She waved a small high at him but he continued to stare at her a smile spreading across his face. Erin quickly grabbed her backpack and practically jumped over the desk to get to the seat beside Frank. She looked back at the wrestler to see he had moved his interest to some nerd so she breathed a sigh of relief.
Erin looked over at Frank. He was smiling and laughing, mostly at her. She smoothed her skirt and turned towards him.
“So where’s the teacher?” she whispered
“Mr. Yuel? Every couple of weeks he gets screwed in the janitor’s closet by Mrs. Jackines.” He explained.
Erin blinked a couple of times and looked at Frank like he was crazy, he just shrugged. This school was weird.
The door opened and students stopped. In came a white haired man with safety glasses on. He was smiling to himself.
“Alright settle down and take your seats.” Mr. Yuel hummed as he wrote instructions on the board.
The girl who was making out with that dude came up to Erin and pursed her lips.
“You’re in my seat”, she snapped.
The girl was orange and had really blonde hair, and really big boobs. Erin bet that half of it was padded. Erin grabbed her notebook and moved over to the third stool. The girl smiled and squeezed her way through to the middle stool.
“So…” Mr. Yuel turned around and frowned.
“You must be Erin Castellar.” He smiled.
Erin waved a small wave. Mr. Yuel turned his attention back to the board.
Science class went by slowly, mostly because the orange girl kept trying to hit on Frank. Though she was doing a very bad job at it, she was talking about how she was going to get her boobs done before prom and how her mom owns a tanning salon.
Yeah, real conversation getter.
After sciene Erin had Language Arts with Gerard, Math with Mikey, and Social Studies all alone. Good thing the oompa loompa had that class.
Not.
Finally it was lunch time.