Status: Writing with Schiz.

Ties of the Past

Morgan Sohma was adopted into the Sohma family after her mother was deemed unfit to take care of her and her little brother, Chichiri, who she refused to give up on after her mother discarded him. Morgan was too caring to give him up when they wiped her mothers memory. Now the daughter of Shigure, with half of the Sohma heritage to her name, she learns Chichiri isn't the only one with strange powers.

|~*~|*~*|~*~|


Natsume Sohma has grown up around the Sohmas her whole life, and is proud of her full Sohma heritage. Although a generally quiet person, Natsume has a temper everyone knows not to mess with. She has her fair share of secrets within the Sohma family, and it's up to her and Morgan to discover not only their own secrets, but the others, as well.

|~*~|*~*|~*~|


Official stuff: We don't own any of the original Fruits Basket characters, but we do own everything else, including all new characters and the plot. No stealing.
©Jessica Daylynn 2011
  1. Part One: Mother and Daughter
    Natsume and Akito have a short conversation.
  2. Part Two: Arrival
    Morgan and Chichiri arrive on the Sohma estate.
  3. Chapter Three: The Legend
    Natsume and Mo-chan finally meet.
  4. Part Four: The Startling Truth
    Natsume reveals a startling truth to Shigure.
  5. Chapter Five: Father Figure
    Mo-chan talks to Daisuke and Natsume
  6. Darkness Within