Ransom

________

They have my baby . . .

____

Your husband is the Commisioner in HB headquarters with a trustworthy Detective always at his side. You are a stay at home mother who happily shows your love for your baby girl, Ashlee. When your baby girl is taken from your grasp, how do you respond? Do you wait for the police to do their job and risk losing the battle, or take matters into your own hands and hunt those motherfuckers down?

I choose the latter of the two.

Nicole Connor ; 27
Liam Connor ; 30
Ashlee Connor ; 3

Image ; 29
Matthew Sanders ; Detective in HB Headquarters. Has been with the police force for seven years. His partner is Liam Connor. Matt is very stubborn and tempormental, but his attitude even's out his and Liam's relationship.

Image ; 28
Brian Haner Jr. ; An aggressive and serious man. Brian has been on the run from the police force for three years. Was incarcerated multiple times since the age of thirteen. Brian is very abusive and is willing to take that extra step to prove his point.

Image ; 28
James Sullivan ; James is a scary man by looks, but scarier once he's pushed over his limit. Has done many heists with his friends and thus has been on the run for a few months. He scarcley shows his sensitive side, but in the precense of children he becomes a giant teddy bear.

Image ; 27
Zachary Baker ; Zacky enjoys his jobs, knowing that he is the only one out of his group that isn't wanted by the police. He lives a comfortable life in a beach front home in Huntington Beach, California. He's a laid back man and is easily physced at the mention of a job.

Image ; 25
Jonathon Seward ; Johnny is still learning the rules to his friends' games, but is getting the hang of everything rather quickly. He's more of the maid of the house, fetching things for the guys or taking baby steps into dangerous jobs. He's fun and loveable, but has a serious and rather dangerous side of him.

© MANDYMURDERS 2011