Ransom

Battle

The living room suddenly fell silent. All heads turned as Valary stepped into the room, the Rev's fist tangled in her blonde locks. Her hands cupped his wrist tightly, but he never let loose. Rev pulled her head up as he kicked the back of her knees, causing her to fall to the floor. Valary looked into Matt's eyes, which were frozen in fear and guilt. He swallowed hard as a sly smirk crawled onto Synyster's lips. It was the wondering of how she got out of the car that filled Matt's head. He specifically told her to stay put. Valary was too stubborn to realize how dangerous these men could really be.

Valary whimpered in pain as she watched everyone's eyes crawl along her body in hunger. Synyster, the second in command of the group, looked down at her, giving her a cruel, angry smile. He turned toward Matt with a cackle. Valary knew this wasn't good for anyone's sake. She tried her best to be stealthy and silent, but she was found out in the end. She watched as Matt went to step forward, but rethought his actions. She knew he didn't want to make the wrong decision or everyone would be dead. She swallowed hard as Synyster purred, "So, Matt,"

He cracked his knuckles so easily as sweat popped out along Valary's hair line. She didn't know what was to come of her now that she was caught.

"The money,"His gaze flickered to Valary with hatred."or your girlfriend."

"You can't do that."Matt spat.

"No, I think I can."Synyster growled."The money, or your fucking girlfriend!"

Matt's chest pumped with every heavy breath that filled his lungs. He had to make a choice. What scared Valary the most, is that he was hesitating.

"I'm in command! What I say goes!"Matt cried."Let her go, Syn!"

"I changed the fucking rules, Matt!"Synyster stepped up to Matt, as if trying to size him up.

Valary knew the temper that Matt had. She was more than surprised it was going as well as it was. Valary's hopes were crushed, however, when Matt swung a meaty fist forward, clocking Synyster hard in the cheek. The loud crack that followed after sent a wave of goosebumps along her skin. Valary watched, in fear, as Vengeace, Christ and Synyster took on Matt. She tried to move forward, but Rev pulled back on her hair. She could feel a head ache coming on, but she was more worried about Ashlee and Nicole. Matt could handle himself.

She only hoped that in the end he would be taken care of. Now that Liam knows of his part in his daughter's kidnapping, things wont go down so well. Valary gasped as Rev took a hold on her chin, forcing her to look up into his oceanic blue eyes. With a low chuckle, he said, "Now now, darlin'. You don't need to get in that fight, do you?"

Valary's eyes looked Rev up and down, giving her a clear shot for his groin. He had grown close to harrass her, but she would take advantage of that. She brought her elbow back, sending Rev to loosen his grip almost immediately. He hit the floor like a bag of bricks, cupping himself in the process. He began to moan and whimper, which told Valary she had hit him just right. Valary crawled to her aching feet before taking off in the direction of the bedrooms. As she reached the first door, she could hear Rev calling out to Christ. Valary reached toward the silver handle, swinging the door open with ease.

Her breath was caught in her throat as she saw Nicole, sitting fearfully on the bed. Her knees were hugged tightly into her chest, but what hurt Valary the most, was the look on her face. Her eyes held dark circles under neath them, showing the lack of sleep she had gotten over the past few days. Her eyes were red and swollen with tears. Valary knew she was worried, not for herself, but for her daughter's sake. Valary quietly shut the door behind her, which caught Nicole's attention. Her bottom lip began to quiver before she leaped from the bed.

"Valary!"Nicole collapsed into Valary's arms, crying and whimpering into her shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay now, Nicole."Valary fell to her knees with Nicole."Liam is on his way."

"What's going o - on?"She breathed.

Nicole buried her face into Valary's neck, continuing to sob and shake in fear.

"Matt's here,"Nicole pulled her face from her friend, hope glowing in her sleep ridden eyes."but he's not the good guy."

Valary bit down on her lower lip as Nicole's eyes collapsed with her sanity.

"Matt was part of this, Nicole."Valary brushed Nicole's hair back, trying to keep calm."He was part of this and I swear I had no idea. I promise you that, Nicole. Liam is on his way. I'm here to get you and Ashlee."

"Matt can't be,"Nicole's eyes over flowed with tears once more, forcing Valary to pull her into a tight hug.

"He is."Valary whimpered."I didn't believe it at first ether, Nicole."

Valary pulled away from her crumbling friend and forced a stern look on her face. She had to make sure Nicole knew what they had to do.

"We need to get Ashlee. We have to get her and get out."Valary breathed."No matter what. Let's go."

Valary helped Nicole to her feet before they made their way toward the bedroom door. Nicole reached out for the handle, but it turned suddenly by itself. Both women jumped back from the door as it swung open, revealing Christ. The corner's of his lips suddenly pulled up into a smirk.

"Where you girls goin'?"He chuckled."Let's do this easily."

"Whatever it takes, Nicole."Valary whispered quietly.

Christ brought a hand behind him, pulling out a large, sharp hunting knife from his back pocket. Valary's stomach seemed to drop at the sight. Not only were they facing someone with fighting skills, but now he had a knife to prove it. Valary swallowed hard before letting out a quiet sigh.

"Come on, girls. Nice and easy."Valary went forward slowly and kept her eyes on Nicole.

Nicole's mouth seemed to drop at the sight. It was Valary that said no matter what, but she was now giving in to this man.

"That's right."Christ turned toward Nicole, a smug smile against his lips."Your turn sweetheart."

Nicole hesitated slightly, but she eventually started the few strides to get to Christ. Valary could feel her adrenaline start to pump through her veins. She would never be a ballsy as she was now, but in order to make sure this family went home safe and sound, she had to do whatever it took to do so. Valary came down with a heavy fist, nailing Christ painfully hard in his groin. Just like Rev, he collapsed to the floor with a heavy thud. Nicole, who stood dumbstruck for a few seconds, reached down and took hold of his knife. He was down in pain, but he's kicked her while she was down too many times.

She rose the knife above her head, bringing it down with much force into his abdomen. Christ grunted under the pressure, letting a loud cry pierce through his lips. He reached toward Nicole, trying to take hold of the knife, but Valary struck a fist down into his face. Nicole rose the blood stained knife once more, piercing it into his chest. She began to throw down this knife into Christ multiple times, not stopping until he was dead. Valary watched, more in shock, at what Nicole was capable of. After a few seconds, Valary took hold of Nicole's bloodied arm.

"Nicole!"She cried."Nicole! He's dead. Come on, sweetheart. We need to get Ashlee."Valary pulled the tiny woman from her kneeling position, forcing her up and out of the door.

The clank of the knife made Valary choke on her breath. She had just witnessed a murder. It wouldn't be long before the shouting and thuds in the living room died down. It didn't matter who won anymore. She knew for a fact that they were all bad guys. Valary and Nicole scampered to Ashlee's room, pushing the door open with ease. Nicole whimpered at the sight of her sleeping child. Valary closed the door behind them, watching as Nicole rushed toward Ashlee's side. She gently scooped her three year old into her arms, sobbing quietly into her chest.

"Oh, Ashlee."Ashlee began to cry out to Nicole, hugging her as tight as she could."I'm so sorry, baby. I am so, so sorry. Did these men hurt you?"

"No, mama."Ashlee whimpered quietly, continuing to hug her mother in fear.

"Nicole, we have to go."Valary breathed.

The clicking sound of the door knob caught her attention rather quickly. Valary and Nicole turned, watching as the door slowly opened to them. The room was silent, except for the pounding of their hearts against their rib cages. Valary swallowed hard, letting a cry escape her lips as two men stepped into the room. They weren't who she was hoping for in the least bit. She knew now that both her and Nicole were in trouble. Vengeance and Rev stepped through, smiling evily at the two women. Vengeance pressed a hand to his chin, cracking his neck in an intimidating manner.

"Now, ladies,"Rev stepped closer, growing increasingly angry."where the fuck were we?"