Status: Active(:

Unexpected Plans

He's Friggin' Houdini Sometimes!

  "Well here we are," Adar said, looking at me for any hint of disaproval.

 "I think it's very nice and intimate. This will be perfect for us for the time being honey." I smiled at him before gently pressing a kiss on his lips.

 "Good! Now how about we feed Paris and go ahead and go to bed for the night? This has been a long ass day." Adar suggested, taking my hand in his.

  We quickly settled down for the night and fell into a deep and peaceful slumber. I awoke the next morning alone in the bed. I quickly popped up and looked around for Adar but he was not in the room or the conjoined bathroom.

 "I hate it when he does this!" I sighed,a frustrated with his horrid habit of disappearing on me. "Well little ones, it's time to go look for your daddy," I said, patting my still flat stomach and getting out of bed. I wondered into the hall where I caught a wiff of bacon and eggs, which made me haul ass to the the bathroom where I proceeded to puke my guts out.

 "I didn't think my cooking was that bad!" Adar chuckled from the doorway.

 "Haha, could you please get me some Saltines to munch on while I clean up?" I asked as I tried to regain my composure so as not to puke due to the smell.

 "Sure thing baby," he replied before running away from the horrendous odor of puke, not that I could blame him.

 After everything had calmed down we had decided to take a stroll around the lake that was just down the road from us. It was beautiful, I wish I could paint the scene. A family of deer drinking about fifty yards away, an eagle soaring high above our heads, the lively green plants, and the crisp, refreshing blue water of the lake. It was serene, I loved it. 

 "Why don't we sit here and talk?" I asked, plopping down before Adar could answer.

  "So what's on your mind?" He questioned.

  "I'm scared about the whole baby thing, neither of us is truly ready for this." I sobbed, damned hormones.

  "Shhh, it's going to be fine baby." He soothed, rubbing my shoulders as I sobbed.

  "What makes you so confident?" I snapped as my mood changed at the drop of a hat.

  "We're both smart and competitent, plus we love each other." Adar said looking straight into my eyes and smiling lovingly. "Besides, I helped raise my younger cousins and used to be the all the time family babysitter, I can handle kids."

  "I never knew that about you," I mumbled. "That does help out a lot, I just wish I had my mom to help me out with this." I sighed, pushing back tears.

  "Me too baby, me too. But we'll get through this, Amy and her family are gonna help us. And plus we have each other. You'll see, it'll all work out perfectly." Adar smiled brightly, breaking down my walls of uncertainty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, I have virtually no free time these days, and when I do I try to spend it with my bf before he gets shipped off this fall. XD