Status: Active(:

Unexpected Plans

It's All Out the Window Now

We sat on the bed talking for hours, getting to truly know one another. I felt less and less uneasy around him as the conversation went on. He was a pretty laid back, smart, and funny guy.  The only thing I had a problem with was the fact that he seemed repulsed by my dog.

  "So I have to inquire as to why I'm starting to feel like I've known you my whole life, is it why we're to be mates?" I questioned Adar, who I admit I was starting to have a crush on.

  "Yes, our souls are intertwined. It's what humans describe as soul mates."

  "I have to say, all of this is just mind boggle-ling Adar, I'm not making any promises, but I'll try to make this work, it's not like I have my family to go back to anymore, you're all I have now besides Paris and Amy." I said sadly.

  "I know it's a huge adjustment, but we are mates, it will be fine. Why don't we go visit your friend Amy? That outta cheer you up." He finished with a smile, extending his hand to me so we could once again teleport.

  We arrived in Amy's room, scarring the shit out of her until she saw it was me. I gave her a huge hug instantly. As soon as we stopped hugging, the interrogation began.

 "Who is he? Why'd you skip school? What happened to your parents? Everyone thinks you were dragged off into the woods by the creature that killed your parents! Are you okay? Where have you been?" Amy bombarded.

  "It's sorta hard to explain, but it boils down to this is Adar, a fire demon. I'm part water demon and fallen angel, he's my mate, my parents were killed by a demon who wants to destroy me because I'm supposedly powerful, Paris is a hell hound, and I found this all out today. It's been a long and stressful day to say the least." I quickly explained.

  Amy paused for a moment to take it all in before replying to me. "So where does that leave us? Are you unable to come home?"

  "Yes, she has to stay with me in the Underworld to be safe from Damian. You may visit us, but it will be dangerous until I can destroy Damian." Adar informed both of us.

  "Amy! Dinner!" We all jumped at the sound of Amy's mom calling up the stairs.

  "We'd better take our leave, I love you Amy!" I said, tearing up as I hugged her good-bye.

  "Take care of yourself Elizabeth, I love you! And you better come see me ASAP!" She squealed, hugging me back before heading to dinner.

  "You two are rather accepting of the existence of the supernatural." Adar mused.

  "Amy's  half werewolf, the supernatural is not too strange to us." I laughed, surprised he didn't detect her scent, I know I did but before I didn't understand what I was sensing, or rather how I was able to pick up on it. But now that I knew the truth behind what I was, that enigma was solved.

  "Thought I smelled dog," he said while crinkling his nose in distaste. "Well let us go, werewolves generally don't enjoy demons popping into their homes unannounced."

  "Alright, but only if you promise that I can come back to see Amy soon." I said taking his hand in mine, already knowing he would allow me to.

  "Of course, I may have essentially kidnapped you, but I'm not evil enough to separate two best friends!" Adar joked, pretending I had offended him. 

~The next day~

  "So I need to explain something to you Elizabeth. Although we have the pull towards each other that all mates have, we are not yet truly mates. We must perform the mating ceremony. This is where the bond is created, we mark each other with a bite on the neck and the bond is sealed the first time we have sex." Adar said slowly, he seemed scared of me rejecting him.

  "Okay. But I'd like a day to think about everything and prepare myself first, all of this is a bit overwhelming." I said, making sure I didn't say anything that would make him believe I didn't want him. Because I wanted him bad.

  "I won't ever pressure you, take your time. But the bond will make us both stronger, and help better protect you from Damian." Adar finished, and then that was it, I was to be a demon's mate tomorrow. This was way off from my original life plans, incredibly far off.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for Mao_Chan93 and Greta1993! Thank you guys for the feedback and I hope you enjoy this chapter! ^_^

And this is also for Kyle, who made me get back into writing, and for making me believe my writing is actually good. Love you baby! <3