Status: Active(:

Unexpected Plans

This is the Start of Something Special

 "I feel like shiiiiit." I moaned into the toilet bowl in between bursts of vomiting. "I only just found out I was pregnant two days ago! Why am I already having morning sickness?" 

 "It's what happens when you're carrying a baby, lucky for you a demon pregnancy is no worse than a human pregnancy." He chuckled while holding my hair back. "But since you are half human, this will be a very interesting pregnancy, so I scheduled you a doctor's appointment for this afternoon to make sure everything is okay." He had stepped up to the plate in the past two days I had to give him credit. But he was trying to be super dad and was rather smothering me.

 "I think we're fine for now, morning sickness is usual and Amy's mom is going to be my doctor for this, she's the only doctor I trust with my baby's life and mine for that matter, besides she already offered to do that for me." I told him, making sure he knew I was set on this and he was not changing my mind.

 "Are you sure you want a," he crinkled his nose in disgust, "werewolf to oversee your pregnancy and the birth of our baby?" He questioned, just like I knew he would.

 "Yes, she has always been a second mother to me and she's a fantastic doctor! She won't let something as petty as the baby being over half demon get in the way of her doing the right thing." I said, angry he couldn't trust my judgment.

 "I'm sorry, but as a demon, I've been raised to distrust werewolves. And they're the same. You can go visit them, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna be super buddy-buddy with them or trust them right off the bat." He told me a I brushed my teeth fiercely to remove every trace of the taste of vomit.

 "Look, like it or not I don't follow the petty guidelines of feuding between the different species. My best friend is a werewolf and nothing is going to change that." I told him firmly.

 "Sorry I said anything. I'm gonna go make breakfast." Adar was barely able to get his apology out before retreating, my mood swing scared him. I chuckled a little bit under my breath.

 After a delicious breakfast of biscuits and gravy, Adar and I decided to watch some episodes of Scrubs in the living room. We watched a few episodes before my phone rang, it was Amy calling to check up on me and to tell me that her mom would like to see me as soon as I could make it over to her office. I could see the look of annoyance on Adar's face at me discussing Amy's mom taking care of the baby and me.

 After I got off the phone with Amy, Adar and I snuggled back down on the couch and continued to watch Scrubs until lunch time. When I got up and made burgers. We basically vegged out for the rest of the day, just enjoying each others company. 

 I awoke with a jolt. Darkness was peering in through the windows and Adar was no longer holding me. I quickly jumped to my feet and began to look for him in the dark. I bumped in to the coffee table and hit my shin. "Fuck." I grumbled as I rubbed the spot where I hit my shin.

 "I see that you're finally up, it's about time. It's 9:30 at night sweetie." Adar's voice came from the doorway before flicking on the lights.

 "You could have woken me up earlier," I mumbled, giving him a small death glare.

 "I tried, you just said, 'Go away or I'll smack you,' and then rolled over and went back to sleep." He chuckled.

 "I don't like to be woken up. Once I'm awake, I'm awake but when I'm asleep I don't want to get up." I rubbed the sleep from my eyes before going and giving him a small peck on the cheek. "I'm gonna go have something to eat and take Paris for a walk."

 "Alrighty, be safe. I love you," he smiled as I blushed before ducking out of the room and going about my business.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's yet another chapter. Hopefully it's good.
Title song credit- "Karma Town" by Miser