Status: Just depends on how people like, comments please.

Aphry Cytheria, and Her Attempts to Protect Our Beloved Git Draco Malfoy

Seeing the Impossible

Draco came to the common room after the Hogsmeade trip like I had asked him to. “Come with me,” I said, taking his hand. We walked out of the common room and headed to the seventh floor corridor. Finally approaching the wall, I walked back and forth three times. I need a place for Draco and me to be alone, I thought as I did so. After the third time, a door appeared. I looked at Draco and he seemed impress.

“How did you learn that?” He asked as I opened the door and entered the room. It too large of a room. Just one that contained a couch and a fireplace.

I walked over to the fireplace and sat. “A house elf told me. I needed a place to dance when we fought,” I replied.

He looked around. “You dance in here? Not really an ideal place.” He sat beside me and I sat back into him.

“When I think about it right, it's a huge one-room dance studio with mirrors and bars and everything,” I answered.

Understanding, he nodded. “Well, it's certainly... cozy,” he said. He looked at me. “What did you bring me up here for?”

I cuddled into him more. “Well, I could really tell that you were looking forward to being alone with me,” I said. “Especially how you attacked Ron and Hermione.”

He glared. “So you were there the whole time, huh?” He looked at the fire. “That make me so angry. I thought that place was private, or at least no one would go there. We would of gotten there, told Crabbe and Goyle to do something that would distract them from us, snog a little, then leave.”

“Well, Draco,” I said. “That's why I brought you here. We can snog all we like without worrying who might find out.”

Smirking, he looked at me. “You're brilliant Aphry. Really.” He kissed my lips softly, stopping the simple conversation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Months passed, and the snow finally melted away from the grounds. Draco was at quidditch, which meant that I had some free time to spend with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I met up with them, and they said that they were going to Hagrid's. There was tension in the air from Ron and Hermione. I could feel it.

We then made our journey to Hagrid's. “Beautiful day,” Hermione said, walking quickly ahead of us.

“Gorgeous,” Ron added, glaring at Hermione. “Unless you've been ripped to pieces.” My eyes widened. What on earth does a nice day have to do with gore? Hermione glared back at Ron, then away.

“Ripped to pieces? What are you talking about?” Harry said, asking my question for me.

Hermione shook her head. “Ronald has lost his rat.”

“I haven't lost anything! Your cat killed him!”

Harry and I looked at others apologetically. “Rubbish,” added Hermione.

“Harry, Aphry, you've seen the way that bloodthirsty beast of hers is always lurking about. And scabbers is gone.” I put my hands up, silently saying I wasn't going to be in any part of this.

Hermione replied. “Well maybe you should learn to take better care of your pets!”

“Your cat killed him.”

“Did not.”

“Did.”

“Didn't.”

I leaned toward Harry. “Do Draco and I sound like this?”

He shook his head. “Just a bit, but usually the banter is really witty. More entertaining to watch. This is just embarrassing.” I nodded.

We were eventually at Hagrid's house standing by the lake. Hagrid was dressed differently, as if he might be going to a business meeting. He skipped rocks as he spoke to us. “How did it go, Hagrid?” Hermione asked. “The hearing?” That explained his attire. I held my breath for the answer.

Hagrid spoke. “Well, first off, the committee took turns talking about why we were there.” He skipped another rock. “Then I got up and did my piece. Said how buckbeak was a good Hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine.”

I could specifically imagine. I bit my lip. “He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as look at you.” I laughed sadly. Why were the Cytherias trapped with this family for generation after generation?

“And then?” Hermione asked. She was as anxious as I was. Well, almost.

“And then he asked for the worst, dear old Lucius,” Hagrid said sadly.

“They're not sacking you!” Ron said.

Hagrid shook his head. “No, I'm not sacked.” He skipped another rock, then exclaimed. “Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!” He chucked the rock down.

I was furious. I stalked off from the lake and made my way up to the castle, ignoring their questions. It was a long walk, and I was breathing heavily from it, but my I could care less about the physical exertion on my body.

Knowing exactly where Draco was, I went to the Slytherin quidditch locker room. As I walked in, the whole Slytherin team was silenced. “Excuse me, Flint.” I said.

Draco stood. “What are you doing here, Aphry?” He was angry as well, but nowhere near as angry as I was.

“You...,” I said as I grabbed a bat from one of the beaters, “Are a sad excuse for a wizard.” I mad my way up to him.

His face was a mix of shock and anger. “How dare you...” I arched my arm back, and my necklace turned icy cold. Then I flung it forward, hitting him straight in the stomach. He doubled over in pain, groaning. He glared up at me.

I then just started screaming. “It's called instinct, Draco Malfoy! You fuck with mother nature, and you get hurt! It's a simple concept! Now I'm hearing your father got Buckbeak sentenced to death? The poor animal was only defending himself! If someone hurt me, you'd kill them in a fucking heartbeat! It's not so fucking different, Draco! Grow up and take responsibility for yourself, you prick! Know when it's your fault, and quit having your daddy fight your battles for you!”

By now he was standing up straight, and on his face was a glare. He bent down and grabbed my by the waist, picking me up and placing me over his shoulders. I began to kick and argue as he led me out of the locker room. He took me to an outside corner of the castle and put me down. “Now, Aphry, you will not...”

“No!” I interrupted him. “You listen! I am sick of this kind of shit! Sometimes you deserve to be hit! I know you didn't bring me here because of that bird, either! I called you out in front of your 'followers!' Get used to it, Malfoy! As long as I live, you're going to have to deal with the fact that I'm the only person in this Slytherin that will talk back to you! It will make our lives a hell of a lot easier!” He glared at me, and I glared at him as I caught me breath. My headache started coming, dull and throbbing. I walked off.

He watched me. “Where are you going?”

“To bed, Malfoy! I have a headache!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long....

I think Aphry was such a badass in this part.

Oh! And a certain someone promised me fanart.... pwease can I see it?