Click Your Heels

1/1

I am Crystal Exotica. I am the main attraction on Tuesday nights down at Sinful Kitties. In simpler words, I am the shit.

I'm not conceited, just cocky. So what? Shoot me.

Are you jealous because your husband wants me? That he blows hundred of dollars on me, and I don't even have sex with him. Your husband pays me just to dance around in front of him. Every time he tells you he's working overtime, it's just to come down to the "bad" part of the neighborhood, and to watch me dance. How does that feel?

Are you jealous because I don't have a baby pouch from having children, are you jealous because of that also? I don't have a scar from getting my stomach cut open. I don't have children to worry about, and I don't have stretch marks. How does that feel?

Are you jealous because I have a higher paying occupation compared to you? Even if I am a stripper, I have fun and make more money than you. You and your beloved husband will be working your asses off until you both are 80, but I'll be retired by then. How does that feel?

So next time think before you talk about me.

Think before you call me a whore. I didn't fuck your husband, even if he mentally pictures me under him every time you have sex with him. No, I don't have sex with anyone for my job.

Think before you call me ugly. I look better than you. Hey, your tits are fake too. Your hair is dyed, just the same as mine. So there actually isn't that much of a difference between you and I when it comes to being "fake". My features are just... better than yours.

Think before you call me poor. Remember those long hours you work every day? Yeah, I work half that amount of time, and get paid triple. I think it's the other way around.

I'm sorry that your jealous of me, envy really is such an ugly trait.

I'm sorry that your husband wants me, I didn't drag him into a strip club.

I'm sorry that my appearance is more attractive than yours, you can always get plastic surgery, right?

I'm sorry.

So while you talk shit, and envy me in the dark shadows of your heart, I'll be on my dandy way to the top. I'm getting there, damn straight I will be at the top one day.

Watch me walk down the runway at Sinful Kitties, watch in undying jealousy. Watch me click my heels. Watch me strut with the confidence you couldn't fathom of mustering up inside your weak body. Watch me with tear brimmed eyes.

I am Crystal Exotica, your biggest fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
No offense to anyone, just an idea that came to mind for this contest, from a strippers point of view.