Status: Fin.

This Is How I Spend My Nights.

1/1

I sighed, looking around in the quiet darkness, only lit by my laptop and telly. I smiled at the sight of two of my cats, and got up to make some coffee.

Getting back to my laptop, I put on some music and sat still, in the loneliness that now consumes my house.

I fixed my gaze over the room at the black box sat onto of the chest. My throat tightened as I looked away.

Thinking to myself, in my current state, wasn't such a good idea, but I couldn't really help myself. The thoughts started pouring out of my mind again, until I ended up in tears.

I started screaming. I couldn't control myself. I screamed as loud as I could; ear-piercing and hurtful; maybe I was just hoping dad would hear it and come back to me.

Mum ran out to me and pulled me into her arms. Her motherly cuddles were all that could fix me, in the slightest. I calmed down, and when I was okay, she went back to bed.
I sat back down and was instantly over-come by thoughts again.

Where are you, dad? Why is all your stuff in my house? Why aren't you answering your phone? Where's Buddah? I miss you. Why haven't you came to pick me up?

But the most confusing thought that kept coming to me?

Why are you in a box in my living room?

My tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrolably, yet again, for another night's worth of pain and sadness, ready to pursue me, and break me down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate everything right now; sorry for the depressing story. :\