When Will I Be Home

Alone, afraid, lost.

I woke up and started to walk around. My legs felt numb, from the cold and running. I was ready to cry, I was ready die. I looked around, people were staring at me and talking with each other.
I walked in to Star bucks and I asked where the bathroom. The guy, Tom looked at me and said "Are you okay, you... look... like your dead."
"Well I wish I was!" I said looking down at the floor, crying.
"Okay, well it's down the hall."
Everyone was looking at me, they just stared as if they saw a ghost. I just kept my head down so know one could see my face. I felt like no one in this damn world would ever care about me, not even that guy Tom.

When I walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself, I looked hopeless. My black hair was messy and needed to be washed, my make-up was washed away and smudged. My clothes were dirty, my jeans were ripped in the knee. All my clothes were damp. I just stared at myself. Looking, I did look dead.
"I'm so fucking hopeless no one will ever love me!" I cryed out I fell to the floor. I washed my face, and I tried to fix my hair. I changed in to another pair of fresh clothes. I looked at the scars on my wrist. I looked at all the pain I've gone through. I grabbed the knife in my bag and cut my wrist, it felt... so good. Like it was taking away the pain. The blood was rushing out, It stained the floor. I was sitting in my blood, I loved the way it felt, it felt so warm and good. There was a knock on the door.
"Um is anybody in there I have to go!" it sounded like a little girl, maybe 8.
"Please my sister really has to go." it was a sound of a guy about, 13.
"Yeah I'll be out In a min." I said all worried. I put the knife in my bag, I washed my wrist, I washed the blood off the floor.
I opened the door it was a little girl standing there looking up at me, then my wrist. Her mouth dropped.
"EWW, what happened!" she said, looking at me
"Just go pee." I said holding my wrist.
Her brother looked at me like he knew what I was going through. He's eyes started to water, he looked in to my eyes, someone actually looked at me in the eyes.
I ran away out the door. I sat at the curb crying.