Thrown Away.

Dacey's Start.

To understand me in the rest of the story, here's some background about me, and how I got destroyed. This is a true story. I'm just using different names. Hi, I'm Dacey. I have brown hair, and black eyes. Not too tall. not too short. 5'4 is where I stand. September 6th, 2009. I will never ever forget that day. First day of middle school. Also, the day I met my long-time lover, Alex. Ever since first laid eyes on him, I fell in love. Not with just his looks, I'm not that type of girl. The way he laughed at himself when he was wrong. The way he acted like everything is going to be okay. The way he was so confident. And of course, his smile. Oh, that smile. It could light up a night sky. I can't even explain it. I was pretty upset that we only had two classes together, but I always see him in the hallways. Seeing him for half a second made my heart go 1,000 beats a minute. It practically killed me, in a good way. Now, he was partially in the 'popular' boy group. They didn't really like me and my friends. They called us ' scene kids.' Now, I don't know what that bullshit is about, but. That's a different story. I knew I didn't have a chance with Alex. I always thought he was too perfect for me. No other girl liked him, that year. We actually became friends for a few months. But once I entered 8th grade, all of this changed.