Status: keep reading!!!

The Kids From Yesterday

Black Letters

(Elena's P.O.V.)
I woke up late the next morning. Memories of last night flooded into my brain as I looked at the newly formed bruises on my naked body. It was over now. He was out somewhere probably getting drunk again. And now I just felt numb. It hurts so much to be numb. It's like being dead. You can't feel anything. I need to feel. I searched for my knife but instead I found the letter that one of my mother’s old friends had given to me. I took the letter out of the envelope and unfolded it. I ran my fingers over my mother’s hand writing. I took a deep breath and started reading the letter.
Dear Elena,
First off I want to tell you how much I love you. I have hurt you so much. By the time you read this you will of already met Gerard. I told him to introduce himself as an old friend from art school which is what he was but he was also way more. Elena, Gerard is your father. I sent him a letter along with this one explaining everything. I knew no matter what he felt about me he would at least get you away from Charlie.
You I hope you want to get to know each other. I know you may not want to live with him and that’s fine. Also I know that Gerard has his own life now so I don’t know what he will want to do. But please just get away from your step father. I know I should of done more for you when I was alive. I should of tried harder to protect you. But this is my last fight, so please don’t let me loose it.
Yours truly, for the last time,
Angela Marks
As I finished the letter I noticed I was crying. I was somewhat sad but the tears were mostly from joy. I had met my father and he was going to save me! …I hope. I found a piece of paper in the envelope the letter had come from with the name Gerard way and a phone number scribbled across it. I held it in-between my fingers and stared at it. On the back on the card was a message scribbled saying “Please just call me. I would love to be a part of your life but I understand if that’s not what you want. Please at least let me help you get away from your step father.” Now I was cry full on and they were all happy tears. As soon as I dial these numbers my life would be changed forever. I pause and think what all that will mean. It meant uncertainty. One thing I was certain about though, was that Gerard was not only my father but also my guardian angle
I then ran to the phone and dialed the number hoping my step father won't be home soon. It started to ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was the end of the 2nd chapter. PLEASE tell me what you think! Gerard P.O.V. coming up! So, until next time…. Stay MCRmy strong!
~19MyFictionalRomance95