‹ Prequel: Princess Plague
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Princess Destiny

Phone Calls

Oliver sighed and stared lovingly down at the sleeping girl in his arms. She had just fallen asleep and he was determined to figure out a way to tell her that he wasn’t really who he originally said he was. He was living a lie. His whole back story had been a complete lie but he was too chicken shit to tell her. The only person besides himself that knew about this lie of a life he was living was Tyler but he was back in Canada.

The phone ran loudly taking Oliver out of his thoughts. He quickly pulled on a pair of boxers and quietly grabbed the phone and headed into the bathroom to take the call privately.

“Hello?” He said once he locked the bathroom door.

There was a familiar sigh on the other end, “Hey man.”

Oliver smiled and leaned against the counter, “Sup Ty? How’s it been man?”

“Danny dumped me, I need a place to crash. Can I come home bro?” Tyler asked.

Oliver smiled hearing his biological brother’s voice, “Sure man but Destiny is here but call her Aurora.”

“Why?” Tyler interrupted.

He let out a long sigh, “long story bro, just here and I’ll tell you then. Try not to attract attention either.”
“Yeah no problem dude, I’ll see you in a while. Later, broski.” Tyler said then hung up.

Oliver tossed his phone on the counter and sighed, leaning against the counter for a few minutes before looking up into the mirror to stare at himself for a few minutes.

“What am I going to tell her?” he asked as if his reflection was going to answer him back.

He shook his head and grabbed his phone, shooting Becca a text asking her to watch ‘Avery’ while he went to take care of some things. Destiny was still fast asleep so he quietly crept down the stairs and waited for Becca to come over.

“Okay Oli, I’m here now leave so I can have fun with my new best friend.” Becca said coming in the back door, startling Oliver.

“Jesus, don’t do that.” Oliver muttered then pulled on his jacket.

Becca rolled her eyes, “So I’m going to go wake up Lexi, we’re going shopping.”

“Lexi?” Oliver questioned.

She nodded, “Nickname cause she looks like a Lexus to me.”

“Have fun shopping, make sure you two stay out of trouble.” he stated then headed for the door but Becca stopped him.

“No” she dragged out the ‘O’.

“What?” Oliver asked.

She held out her hand with a huge grin on her face, “Lexi and I are going shopping.”

“Point?” He shrugged.

Becca rolled her eyes, “Here let me put it in simpler words. Lexi and I are shopping. You have credit card. Give me credit card so we can shop.”

“Damn it.” he groaned, pulling a credit card out of his wallet.

Becca smiled wide, “Thank Oliver. Now get out so I can spend time with my new best friend.”

She pushed him out the door. Oliver headed over to the garage where his car was. He looked back out the house before pulling out of the driveway. Oliver had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen today, and it wasn’t about his credit card being maxed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow it's been a long timeThank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!. I just saw my first Avenged Sevenfold concert on the 12th. It was awesome! Johnny told me he loved me, Synyster was joking around with me and my friend, M. Shadows told me to wipe away my tears (I cried when they started playing So Far Away), Arin was really sweet and tried to toss me a drumstick but a guy behind me decked me in the face and stole it, and Zacky looked very unfriendly at first but he soon warmed up and he's pretty awesome. It was so epic. The Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Hollywood Undead, and Avenged Sevenfold! The best concert I've ever been to in my whole life!!!!!