‹ Prequel: Princess Plague
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Princess Destiny

Calling A Friend

When the plane landed Michelle took hold of Destiny’s hand and they made their way out of the air port. Michelle had called and gotten a small apartment. When they stepped inside of the apartment, Destiny was amazed that it wasn’t crappy, it was actually pretty.

“Destiny, how old are you?” Michelle questioned.

“Fourteen, but I’ll be fifteen in two weeks.” Destiny answered.

“We’ll, I’ve got a job at the happiest place on earth, and I was thinking that you could too. I mean if you want.”

“Really? I’ve never had a job before.” Destiny smiled.

Michelle nodded and pointed out of the window. Destiny turned to see that they had a perfect view of the castle, which Destiny had only seen on Disney movies. Michelle smiled at Destiny, she looked so much like Matt but in her eyes she could only see traces of Val.

“Mitch? Can I call a friend?” Destiny asked.

“Is your friend someone you can trust?” Michelle questioned.

“Yeah, he would do anything for me.” Destiny nodded remembering the previous conversation she had with Aaron.

Michelle smiled and pointed to the phone, then walked into a different room to leave Destiny alone. Quickly Destiny grabbed the land line, and punched in Aaron’s number. He answered on the second ring.

“Hello?” He asked.

“Aaron, hey it’s Destiny. I just wanted to let you know, instead of going to Cali come to Disney world, cause that’s where I am.” Destiny blurted out.

Aaron laughed, “Okay, little missy. I’ll be there in no time.”

“Okay, thanks and I’ll talk to you later.” Destiny giggled.

Aaron chuckled, “You got it babe.”

They both hung up then Destiny fell back onto the small lime green couch. A smile plastered on her face, “He’s coming.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!

Writers block, if you have any ideas on what i could do, please message me!!! And i'll make sure to credit you if you want!!!!