Status: working on

Friends to Lovers in Time

Friends to Lovers in time(Zack Merrick)06

I went and stayed at Jenella's, We didnt go to Jack's cause of the whole Halee thing. We had cheer practice so i went home to go get ready.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32990133
When I got there i realized that Jenella & I matched "Jen did you plan this or what?" She nodded her head no n then we went on with practice Kyleen showed up late but we were ok with it. "Jen, Ky wanna go to starbucks and chill?" They were all up for it. We got our drinks and talked. "Aubree didn't you say when I first met you that you liked zach?" Ky asked me. "Yea but he has your sister he wouldn't ever want me now." "You know she jello of you n shes only dateing him so that you can't have him, cause she said you already have the whole school likeing you and all the boys wanting you that she needs this one guy." I was shocked but happy yet hurt. "Does zack know?" They both Hit my head say STUPIED QUESTION AUBREE. Well I thought he might be in on it.

We were walking around the town and we cought Halee makeing out with someone but not zack. "Jenella isnt that Johnny?" Ky and I asked her cause it was her cuzin. "Yea" "We gotta tell Zack Lets go get ready for the day at my place n then tell him. Get a pic Jenella n Kyleen I got one." We ran to my house. (http://www.polyvore.com/make_wish/thing?id=34674016 << Thats Johnny)
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=32990490 We Ran all the way over to Zack's house and he was at Rian's for band pratice. We then ran to his house (dont ask me why were are running) We got there and show Zack the pictures but GUESS WHAT he didn't belive us."You guys know this is mean cause whitting found a pic of each of them and edited it cause she is pretty great at that but this is mean." Zack told us I was hopeing he would belive us. I walked to the park and just swung. It got pretty dark and I thought I should get home now. I was walking home in the dark and I was thinking I was being followed so I started runing but then something hit me n I blacked out.

I woke up in a alley with my shirt ripped and my shorts were gone. I ran to Zack's house I didn't care if he hated me or was with Halee or didn't wanna talk or see me. I started to throw rocks at his window. He opened it THANK GOD. He had a worried look on his face when he saw i had no shorts on n my shirt was ripped. "Aubree I'll be right down." He ran down his stairs."AUbree what happened. "A-A-All i remeber is walking home n thinking someone was following me so I ran n then something hit me. A-A-After that I don't remeber but my sides hurt." I just realized I had alot of cut on me and bruises on me. I stayed at Zack's that night n I cried myself to sleep in his arms.