Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

Chapter 12

"Okay you do need a lot of practice."I told Renesmee as I saw her try to do the waltz. I laughed as she fell along with jacob.

"Maybe you should learn how to be balanced first."I smirked. She nodded as I helped her and jacob up.

****************

3 weeks Later:

"That's perfect."I yelled excitedly as I saw my sister and her wolf dance perfectly.

"I hae a question will it be filled completely with vampires?"Jacob asked. I shook my head.

"There will be Renesmee and me, and a lot more humans then vampires."I explained to Jacob. Jacob looked confused.

"Don't worry they won't eat the humans." I laughed. He nodded.

"Well I'm sorry I was just hopeing that you would saty there ."He said. I glared at him.
"Boo!"I heard behind me making me jump. My sister and Jacob began to laugh. I looked behind me and faced Embry. I smacked him. He laughed.

"Well we have to go.We're going on our date."Renesmee said after a while. I waved good-bye to them so did Embry.

"Don't they grow up too fast."Embry sniffled. I laughed.
"Are you taking good care of my pets?" I asked. he nodded. I coul already imagine his house.
"It looks like a jungle doesn't it?" i asked. He nodded rapidly. I stiffled a laugh.

"May i take this dance?" He asked out of no where making me confused. I nodded and took his hand. He began to dance reaaly good. I was suprised."When in the world did Embry Call learn how to dance?" i asked out loud. Making Embry laugh.

"I'e seen you gie the lessons."Embry laughed.

"Stalker."I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in so long! plz comment and subscribe. And thank you eeryone for subscribing and commenting! Sorry spell check does not work!