Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

Chapter 15

The dance was beautiful many people came and the strange thing was Alec asked to dance with me.

"Alec how 'd you know it was me?"I asked him as we danced with all the the other humans and vampires around us.He smiled at me and stopped."Your eyes and your smell."Than we continued dancing.

4 Hours Later:

"This was fun Alec we should do this again sometime."I smiled at Alec He smiled back.I saw my aunt Alice coming up to us.

"come on Emalie."She said I waved good bye to Alec. He waved back. We went down the hallway we came in
"What's wrong?What's going to happen?"I asked my aunt.

"It's not safe for you to not be without your parents."Was all she said as she helped me take off my dress.

1 week Later;,Forks:

Mom has become even harder on me than ever.I can't even leave my room. No one has visited me either.I felt free with the volturi but over here I feel caged up like an animal. I sighed as i looked out the window.

Outside it was sunny and my family was having so much fun.Nessie looked nervous though.

I know why.She was going to leave with Jacob tomorrow.And she isn't going to leave La Push until our parents except the whole Jacob thing.My dad couldn't read my mind or Nessie's.We learned to block him out.

Someone knocked on my door.By the smell it was two shape shifters.

"Leah,Embry the doors unlocked."I said as I looked outside.

Leah came in along with Embry. They began to go out last week.Which I guess I am a bit jealous, but that's life.

"you okay?"Leah asked.I shook my head and looked outside angrily."Come on don't be so angry."She smiled as she sat next to me on the window sill and Embry sat in the rocking chair.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Who knew that the next time we all were in this room would be because of something much worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't written in so long! plz comment and the next chapter will have more action in it!