Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

Chapter 16

"I know but why would she do such a thing.We aren't so strong on her and we didn't do anything wrong."My mom said to my dad as we all sat together.They all where scared because Renesmee left.

"mom I could go talk her out of it.She talked to me about this before and I talked her out of it."I said to her as I stood up.My mom looked at me , she was worried.

"fine but be careful."My mom said.

"Don't worry I will."I smiled to her.Good-bye forever.I thought as I ran off towards La Push. I felt happy as I ran towards La Push. I could feel my freedom coming towards me.I stepped on the treaty line.No wolf came towards me so I kept on running.I ran until I got to Jacob's new apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door.Renesmee opened the door she was about to talk but I stopped her.I smiled at her.

"You finally stand up for yourself."I smile at her. She smiles back."Mom wanted me to come here and ask you to come back home. . . but I see your home is here with Jacob."I smiled.She asked me to come in.I could tell Jacob was asleep in his room.

"Renesmee I only came here to say good-bye."I said to her as I looked around the house than at her.

"What?"She said as she came closer.
"I'm going with the volturi.I feel free over there like you feel free with Jacob."i told her she nodded.

"But promise me you'll say good-bye to mom and dad.Then all you'll have to do is transport.I mean if you aren't that weak."She said."And could you tell Embry and Leah I will miss them and hope they work out."She nodded.

"I'm strong enough.I guess I'll just have to walk there to save the energy."I told her.She smiled and hugged me."Be careful.The pack has been smelling a strange smell around here."I nodded.I wasn't going to tell her I felt weak.But it wasn't like I was going to get hurt or anything.
"And one more thing."I told Nessie.She nodded.I could feel Jacob getting out of his room.I saw Jacob come around the corner.I smirked.

"Tell Jacob how to use a condom I don't want any nephew or niece soon."My sister slapped me playfully.I smirked and left.I walked slowly off the Res.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

"she can't be taking this long it's impossible."Bella said as she walked around the room.What if something to her?I shouldn't have let her go!"Bella began to freak out. Edward went to go calm her down.It had been 4 hours since she left.

"What if Alice's vision was right?What if it wasn't in the Volturi but here?Oh god."She fell down and began to cry.

Jasper tried to calm her down.But it was no use.

"We'll go looking for her."Jasper said as he opened the door and ran out. Alice and Rosalie fallowed.Emmet left too.Edward calmed er down.

"Let's call Renesmee and see if she is still there."He said calmly.Bella nodded.
*****************
I can smell her.Jasper thought.He ran towards the sent.He smelled her. . . and her blood.

He finally saw her body.She was bloody and her clothes where torn.He picked her up gently.Her blood didn't bother him.He needed to get her safe.Her breathing was shallow.
````````````````
"Did you see what happened?Did you see anybody!?"Bellas asked.Again Jasper shook his head.

There was a knock on the door down stairs."It's the mutts maybe she'll talk to them."Rosalie said as Emmett went down.Leah and Embry went up.
"Where is she?"Embry asked.Embry left to Emalie's room before they could even point.Inside was Emalie.She was looking out the window.The rain pouring down.She looked empty.Scars where etched along her face.She was was heeling slowly for a half vampire.Leah went to her slowly.She touched Emalie's shoulder, making Emalie wince.Embry stayed closely behind.

"What happened?"Leah asked slowly.

"Nothing."Emalie muttered.

"The way jasper descried it, it doesn't sound like nothing happened."Leah said.Tears welled up in Emalie's eye as she looked out in the rain.Embry got closer making Emalie wince.

"H-he b-beat m-me."She stuttered as she let the tears roll down.

Embry took her slowly into his arms.She began to cry.Embry knew there was something more he just didn't know what.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so I'll try to make the chapters longer.I pinky promise!