Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

Chapter 17

3 Months Later:

All I ever did was stare out the window.I feel numb and each time I have to eat Leah ad o force he food in my mouth.Leah looked at me with concern.Embry smiled timidly at me.I knew he knew something else happened but he didn't wan to say anything.I immediately ran wards the bathroom.

I made it on time and began to puke.Leah rushed towards me.I began to cry when I finished.

"What's wrong sweetie?"Leah asked when she kneeled down next to me to hug me.I kept on crying harder."What really happened??"Embry asked softly.I didn't want to say anything.I didn't.I began to cry harder.Embry hugged me, making me uncomfortable.He felt my stomach and I felt him tense up.

He slowly got up and than ran."What really happened?"Leah asked as I curled up into a ball.

"He raped me."I said softly.
~~~~~~``````~~~~~~~~```````````
2 Months Later:
I was pretending to be asleep while my mom sat next to me sh rubbed my back.

"At least now we know they can get pregnant."I heard my grandfather sigh.I opened my eyes slowly."Hey baby girl."My mom said.For once I saw tears in her eyes.I turned my back to her.I didn't feel like talking.She kept on rubbing my back.

I stood up and left to Nessie's room.

She didn't come visit.I told her not to. And she listened.I heard my dad run upstairs.He walked slowly into the room.He took my hand without any explanation and made me walk downstairs.Something in my head said to not say a thing.

He took me outside where a few people where in front of me.I could see only one person was hiding.They were all tan,yet pale.One looked exactly like Sam except he was lighter.

Dad stopped immediately."I'm sorry."He mumbled.I was confused.

"Let us explain."The man who looked like Sam said.My family began to come from behind me.The man whispered something to the person next to him.He nodded and stopped looking at my direction.My dad stopped holding me by the hand and he put me behind him.

"Look she is going to have a child, one of our kind.This child could kill her and all of you.She needs to come with us so we can protect her."He said.

"Who are you?"My dad asked.

"I'm Sam, Sam Uley. We where once part of the tribe in La Push."My father tensed up a bit.

"We need her to come with us safely."Sam said.

"No."My dad snarled.I let my dad's grip go.I walked slowly towards them."I'll go willingly."I said to them.They all nodded and smiled at me weakly.

No one moved as I walked towards them.When I got to them one person put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Let her say good-bye."Sam told him.The boy had dark locks, kind of like Quil's.

I waved good-bye to my family."Tell Nessie,Embry, and Leah I said good-bye."I told them.I felt the boy squeeze my arm and everything disappeared than reappeared but different settings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry sucks I know! Hopeyou guys like it though!