Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

Chapter 18

In front of me was a big cottage house. A few lights were on.And I could see a few people pacing back and forth.

"Hey I'm Hugh."He smiled. I tried to smile back but I failed."Don't worry Sam will explain everything to you once he comes back.For now the women are going to want to talk to you." Hugh said. I nodded. He helped me walk towards the house.He opened the door. Inside were two women.One was very old. the other was young.Maybe 20 years old.

"Oh the poor child."The elder women says as she comes to me.

"Are you hungry?Cold?Tired?"She asked rapidly as she took me in the house and towards the living room."Hey Nana I think you should be careful with her."The younger women said. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

:i'm Lizabeth this here is Nana."Lizzabeth intoduced. i felt my eyes getting heavvy at that point.

"The child must be exhausted."Nana said.

"Lizabeth show her her room."Nana said as smiled at me then went to the kitchen.Lizabeth helped me up and took me upstairs.

"i know this all must be hard for you but tomorrow we'll explian everything.Even . . . even what happened to you."She said.I nodded.the house was huge.The room that I occupied had double doors.
"You'll be here and when your child is born he will too until we're done with the child's room.I nodded.
She left me alone.I sat on the bed they gave me awkwardly.I looked around.

They forgot to mention i was going to share a room with someone.I looked in the closet and saw male clothess. I just sighed and went to bed.
******************************************************************************************
I woke tired but not sleepy.In front of the enormous bed was a sort of sofa.I could see someone see sleeping there.I looked at the person.He was handsome and he looked innocent. I decided to go back to the bed.
*****
"Hey are you awake yet?"I heard a soft yet ruff voice ask. I slowly opened my eyes to see the guy who was sleeping on the sofa.

"Yeah."I murmured.
"Come one you need to eat.And Sam needs to exxplain everything to you."He smiled I nodded.
"I'm Jonathan by the way."He said. I shook his hand and I let him help down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
34 subscribers!25 comments! Thank you everyone who has commented and subscribed!

Ph and on more thing. I know one specific subscriber is going to ask this. . . No! Hugh's middle name is not Jazz or Jas!It would be funny. . . but no.