Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

Chapter 21

11 Years Later:
"Don't run Embry! Michael you too."I warned my sons they both stopped. Embry came up to me and hugged. . . well tried to hug me.
"But mom Aunty Samantha wants to kill me!"he said with wide eyes.
"I wonder why."I said sarcastically as I folded the laundry. Michael was only 3 years old.He was so adorable.And yes he is my son.

I felt warm arms wrap around me. I began to giggle.
"There you are my love."Jonathan said as he kissed my cheek.
"What happened to my Jonathan?He was never this charming?"I said sarcastically.He laughed and kissed me on the lips. I happily returned the kiss.

"Ewwww , mom get a room."I heard Justin say.
"Why don't you."i smiled a him. he smiled back.
"so you still going to Nana's?"Jonathan asked. I nodded. he looked worried.
"Don't worry I'll be back safe. Nothing will happen.We'll pick the apples along the way if you want."I said to him as I kissed him on the lips again.
"I don't know I mean you're 6 months pregnant. . ."
"exactly 6 months pregnant."I smiled as I put away all the laundry."just be careful. . . OK?"He said. I kissed him as a reply.
"don't worry I'm bringing Michael and Embry."I smirked.He smiled as he rubbed my swollen belly."Just hope this one turns out to be a girl. . ." he muttered making me laugh.
********
"Be careful with your brother!"i yelled as Embry and Michael ran. I immediately stopped. I smelled a new sent. The scents smelled familiar. I immediately got Michael and Embry.
"What's wrong?"Embry asked. I heard a snap behind me. In front of me were 3 huge wolves.
I put Michael and Embry behind me.

One wolf looked familiar.

"Embry?"I muttered.

One of them left and when it came back it was a human. . . it was Embry.My heart began to race.I took a step back.

"Emalie?"Embry asked.
"Mom who's he?"Jasper asked.I didn't know what to say I just stood still.I was afraid and I don't know why.tears began to well up in my eyes.

"Hey Embry."i said softly.
"Mom?"Jasper asked as he came from behind me. The other two wolves left. Embry looked at my son then at me."I-We thought y-the both of you were dead!"Embry said.I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. i was in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
not much sorry!