Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

stranger

The wolf pack smiled politely. They seemed to like her enough to let her live.

Goodbye."They said as they left the room. As Sam was about to leave he felt a tug on his pants. He turned around , he looked down and he saw the little girl smiling. "Thanks for letting me live." She smiled. He froze awkwardly and nodded. He left with a smile.

3 Months Later:

"Happy Birthday Renesmee!" Jacob boomed when he walked in. I sighed. This wasn't going to be good.

I walked around my. . . excuse me I mean our room.(Renesmee and I share a room.)

I walked on my side of the room. You know the clean side, the one that looks like a person with OCD lives on. The other side looks like a tornado ran through it.

I sighed. everyone was coming today. And it was pretty much all about Renesmee today. I really didn't care. . . it's just I didn't know what to do. I jumped on my bed.I landed on it perfectly.

"Knock. Knock. can I come in birthday girl?" Aunty Alice asked.

"Sure.Why Not?" I said, but it came out more like I was whining. I never like to whine that's Ransomer's job.She came in and patted my back.

"Does your stomach still hurt?" aunty asked. I shook my head. She picked me up and put me on the floor. I was short compared to her. She ruffled my hair.

"Come on don't feel down. Your mom will say happy birthday to you when she sees you." Aunty said.

"No she won't. She hardly pays attention to me." I mumbled. she sighed. She always said it's hard to pleas me if my mom doesn't give approval. And she was right. The funny apart was she could tell that from my first year of living in this world.

"Come on they're waiting. The party is about to start, and Seth is coming." I smiled immediately. I dragged my aunt down the stairs as she laughed. Seth was the best. My sister only liked Jacob, which ticked me off.

When I landed the last step I saw that every one was outside.

"Where's Seth?" I asked My aunt.

I turned around she wasn't there. I turned to look in front of me. This wasn't my house. It seemed like an old mansion like in the Van Helsing movie. I shuttered. i ran down a corridor. And bumped into something hard and cold."Daddy?" I questioned. I looked up to see to red eyes staring at me. I froze. I was frightened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry I had to fix a few things and I have been really busy so i really didn't get to post on my stories! Comment and subscribe!