Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

Danger

"Don't be scared little child."He whispered as he knelt down next to me.I looked at him. I changed my features to look more like Renesmee. Looking exactly like Renesmee except more likely White skin and dark green eyes with black hair. He smiled.I didn't mean to change.

"Why that is special. You must be one of the immortal children of the Cullens." He smiled. How'd he know who was my mommy and dad?

"What's your name?" I asked full of. . . what's the word. . . oh yeah. . . curiousity.

"I am Alec and you are?" He asked.

"I'm Embry!" I giggled. I wasn't so afraid of him now. He smiled. His eyes turned completely black. I wondered if he could change like me since he just did that. i felt panic rush through me. My auntie said to never stay in these vision's to long or i would faint.

Everything began to disappear with black smoke.The last thing that disappeared was Alec.My eyes drooped closed. Everything was black and all I could hear was my breathing.

"Sweet heart wake up." I heard my dad say. I groaned. I blinked with my eyes closed and opened them carefully.In front of me was all my family, except for my mom and sister. I tried to get up but my grandpa pushed me back down softly.

"You need to rest." My grandpa said.

"What did you see?" My dad asked.

"Who's Alec?" I asked. The minute I asked that my aunt Alice got one of her vision's. i wanted to read it.

"Get her out now." My dad said rapidly. He scared me.

"It's alright baby." My Aunty Rosalie told me as she glared at my dad. She hugged me tightly. I saw that my hair was black. So I did change.I petted my aunt's soft hair. It looked and felt like hair of a goddess.

"Where's Seth." I mumbled. I felt sleepy.My aunt picked me up and I fell asleep.

**************************

"So what did you get." Renesmee asked after she told me what she got.

"I got clothes toys and a lot of dream catchers."I said ecstatically.I love dream catchers. And the wolf pack knew that.So they made a dozen for me. And Embry,Seth and Leah made me a necklace,earrings and bracelet made out of feathers and dream catchers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know not much happening! Sorry! Thank you everyone for commenting it means a lot!