Sequel: Baby Don't Hurt Me
Status: Working on it! Plz comment!

Why Is It Always Me

Despair

I put my head on his shirt he always felt warm. I looked at the dream catcher not keeping my eyes off of it.It made me feel sleepy."I'm tired." I yawned.I felt my eyes droop and I fell asleep. Holding onto Embry's shirt like it was a blanket.

*****************
"She fell asleep, I have to go and patrol. Can you hold her?" I heard someone say. I felt my bed shift and I was in another one.I moved and stopped."Don't worry I can handle her." I heard Seth's familiar voice. I held on to his shirt for better comfort. i heard him laugh. I opened my eyes slowly. "SETHY!" I screamed as I hugged him. He smiled.

"Well you're up. I see you got the dream catcher Quil gave you." I nodded.He walked some more."Where are we?" I asked He walked a bit more than stopped.

"We're in the forest.We have to go as slow as possible to your house. Our else we will get in trouble." Seth explained carefully. I nodded. I turned around to see the a few of the wolves laughing. In front of me was my family. I smiled. I yawned.
***************************************************

14 years Later:
"MOMMMYYY! AAAAAAAA!" Renesmee yelled as she tried to get away from the green snake. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to die.She ran downstairs. That's when I knew I was busted."Emalie Embry Cullen! Get down here now." I stopped laughing. I tip toed down. I peered from the corner and smiled sheepishly at my lovely mother. Right behind me came my 1 year old dog Buster.(Pure bread Saint Bernard!)

"You look lovely today. Like always." I said, I tried to flatter her. But like always i failed.

"Why thank you. . . Flattery gets you no where. What have I told you about that snake sweet hear?"' My mom asked. I shrugged."He hates to be locked in so I let him out for a while." i said innocently.

"Don't make me ground you young lady." My mom warned.

"Yes mother." i said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember people this is Renesmee Twin story not A love story to any of the characters. Sorry if that disappoints a few people.Please comment and subscribe!