‹ Prequel: Forget About It
Status: Finished!

Therapy

Chapter Eleven

I haven’t woken up in such a pain in a very long time.

I heard rash words between in the front of the bus, but I wasn’t going to bother. It was probably Matt and Jack because he was probably just getting some stuff and then returning to the GC bus.

There’s nothing more that I wanted than to stay in this bunk forever. I mean what girlfriend cheats on her boyfriend with his best friend for revenge?

Suddenly I felt an arm drape over me. I turned, to see none other than Mr. Gaskarth himself.

“Alex,” I whispered.

He moaned at me and pulled me closer.

“Alex please,” I whispered again.

He woke up and looked at me, then smiled: “Morning beautiful.”

“There’s nothing pretty about this,” I angrily whispered back, “we said we’d stop this.”

“I’m sorry,” his face fell, “it’s just - I want you, all the fucking time.”

I peaked around the curtain and when I saw the air was clean, I got up and laid myself in Jack’s bunk. Baz following with a pout, leaving a crushed Alex behind.

The bunk was empty, no possessions of him around except of the blanket and the pillow that still smelled like my Jack. CK1 cologne and Axe.

I curled up and just let the silent tears fall down.

I was the worst friend anyone could have, why do people even deal with me?

I remember when Rian found out that Alex and I had a thing. He went nuts, yelling, screaming and hitting Alex, but when I told him about Jack, he ignored the back-then-one-time-hook-up, and promised to not tell anyone.

After a long confrontation, I admitted to Matt, Alex and Zack that I saw that Jack had cheated on me. I clearly remember Matt flipping shit about that.

That’s when the entire chaos started. When they wanted to tell Jack and yell at him, when they wanted me to confront him, and that’s when I left them. When I left the note on the counter top in Jack's apartment and caught a plane at night to go back home.

Everyday I was gone the guilt got me more and more. I made it clear to myself that I would never see Jack again, that he deserves better than me. I promised myself I would never ever cheat again.

I sighed as I lay there, hoping that he’d come back and forgive me. Just walk in and lay with me. Hold me. Kiss the top of my head and tell me everything is going to be alright.

But that was a little much to ask for.

Especially because he moved on to Tay last summer as well. He’s over me.

And I should be over him.