‹ Prequel: Forget About It
Status: Finished!

Therapy

Chapter Fifteen

"Discussing show tonight," Alex babbled out.

"Sure thing," I closed the fridge since there was nothing drinkable except Jack's special XXX V-water that I would never dare touch.

I looked over at them and they were exchanging looks and mumbling inaudible things.

"I'll be at Gabe's in case you guys finish talking about me," I angrily said towards Alex.

Alex froze and then looked at me: “I promise we’re not.”

“Mmhm,” I responded. Jack was way too interested in the floor, so I just snatched my rain boots and stumped through the rain towards Cobra’s bus. I pulled out a Marlboro before knocking on the bus door.

"Magic password," Alex Suarez’s voice came from the other side of the door.

"Open up fucker," I said in a serious tone and snipped the cigarette away.

The door opened and Alex looked at me with a pouting face, "Hurtin' my feelings."

"Is Gabe here?"

"Back lounge," Alex pointed behind him.

"Thanks," I smiled and walked passed him, "Alex," I turned around, "Sorry."

"No hard feelings," he gave me the thumbs up and I smiled before opening the lounge door.
I sat down next to Gabe and he immediately kissed the top of my head, "Wanna watch with us?"

"The Hangover?”

"Yeah."

I may have known V, Alex, and Gabe for only a little over a year, but we've grown to be best friends. Gabe didn’t question what is wrong; I’m assuming he got the message that I don’t want to talk about it. I cuddled into him and tried to concentrate on the movie.

Big time fail.

I couldn’t get my mind of Alex and Jack whispering to each other. I still couldn’t believe the fact that I had told Alex my biggest secret, something I had never told anyone, nor did anyone ever figure it out.

He wouldn't tell Jack though, would he? Jack, Jack now fucking knows that I was or am fucking his best friend behind his back.

What are Alex and I? Still just best friends? Friends with benefits? Lovers?

No, no, no, no! Shit!

Why are they even talking when they're supposed to hate each other? They hate each other, right? Because of me, right?

Why have they not send me home after I caused so much fucked up drama between them?

I fucked up big time. Big time. Going home would be a lot harder this time.

I closed my eyes and tried to catch some sleep.