‹ Prequel: Forget About It
Status: Finished!

Therapy

Chapter Eighteen

Jack's P.O.V.

"I just don't get what I did wrong, first she was killing me with death stares, then we had the best mud fight ever-"

"Better than our food-mud fight?" Rian interrupted me.

"Way better, and then she got all death-starry again and so I kissed her, then she kissed back and moaned my name and then, then she just pushed me off shaking." I finished the story to Dan, Vinny and most importantly Rian and Alex.

I studied them, trying to figure out what the hell happened minutes ago.

I tried to push and forget the thoughts away, but the fact that I scared Kaser scared me even more. I didn’t mean to hurt her, but I didn’t know what I did.

My eyes met Alex’s, his face was glass clear to me, and he knew what was going on.

Jealousy bolted through me and I wanted to yell at him more than anything, but he was and is Kasers' best friend and that didn't give me the right to do that. If he really was telling the truth, which I strongly hoped, they weren't going at it anymore.

How hypocritical, you don't tell her that you cheated on her, but she has to tell you everything?

"It wasn't your fault, but she'll have to tell you, it's her story to tell not mine." Alex's voice was calm.

He had carried her inside, cleaned her up and laid her into my bunk. I was just so confused.

"And what makes you so sure she'd tell me?" I buried my head in my hands.

"She kissed you, didn't she?" Rian chipped in.

I nodded and watched as Alex walked to my bunk and then pulled the curtains open.

"Well, how about you two talk now," Alex turned to me.

I went to protest, but Alex, Rian, Danny and Vinny were off the bus faster than I've ever seen them move. Not even for free food or alcohol, ever. I guess this had to happen either way, I mean, I did kiss her, letting the entire world know about my feelings.

I walked towards the bunk area, "Hey," I barely whispered and sat down on the edge.

"Hi," She whispered back.

She was still a little dirty, but just so cute and adorable. She looked fragile, way too skinny and like she regretted something. The kiss?

"I'm- I'm sorry about yesterday and- and all these days I ignored you and when I- when I was an ass and-"

"Don't apologize because that shows weakness," She whispered.

"But when I'm around you I am weak Kaser," I traced her face.

She closed her eyes, how much I fucking missed touching her.

"But I'm no good for you anymore," She opened her beautiful, green eyes and took my hand away from her face, "I betrayed you with Alex, I made Alex cheat with me, I uncontrollably flirt with Zack and Vinny. I get mad at you for stupid things and I don't let you into my secrets. You don't deserve a lying and whoring girl. You deserve a girl that will be there for you before you even ask, a girl that will not be put off by your double entendres and sexual innuendos; a girl that understands you and loves you for who you are and doesn't care about who you are not; a girl that needs you more than you need her and that knows that."

My mind raced from sweetness to caring, to utterly confusion, to anger and then to blank, I knew she could read me like a book, I know she saw it.

"I- I'm sorry," She shook her head and got up and left me sitting there.

I ran after her, passing a very confused Alex, who immediately grabbed her arm.

"Leave me alone," She yelled, ripping her arm from him and running into the venue.

I ignored everyone and followed her to the ladies room, where she locked herself into the stall.

I stood quietly in front of the door; I heard her cry and hit things. Tears escaped my eyes as well. I pulled myself together and knocked.

"What do you want?" She choked out with a raspy voice.

"Just let me in?" I asked softly, "this is the last time I let you run away from me, you understand? We're fixing this!"

She thought about it before she stood up and unlocked the door. I carefully opened it, let myself in and closed it behind me. I handed her sweats, which she gladly took and put on.

"I’m not going to have you have all the fun in this smelly bathroom by yourself."

She laughed and leaned her head on my shoulder. It was silent for a while. My hand stroking her hair, and our breathing catching up, calming down.

Footsteps walked up to the door and someone carefully knocked.

"Busy," Kasey said, even though we were just sitting on the bathroom floor in silent.

It wasn't a forced silence; it was the comfortable one. The one were nobody wanted to say anything. The one were we silently thought about everything, as if we were communicating with each other. Her head slowly fell in my lap, resting there while my fingers absentmindedly rushed through her locks that freely fell all over the place. It wasn't blonde anymore, due to the mud fight a few minutes ago, and I tried to carefully clean her up again.

What was really going on with my Kasey?
♠ ♠ ♠
i want a comment from each and everyone of you reading this :)
that way i can check out your stories!

does anyone have like a tumblr? twitter?