‹ Prequel: Forget About It
Status: Finished!

Therapy

Chapter Five

Alex helped me pack only one suitcase, leaving more than half of my closet behind. I only agreed to that because Alex said he'd go shopping with me overseas, which i agreed to immediately; considering i love shopping and i hate not having enough clothes.

I’ve told my parents and friends what I was going to do yesterday. They were shocked, especially my parents. Mom and dad full out know what has happened with Jack, well almost everything. My friends though, besides speaking of Paula, knew nothing much. They all knew how much I wanted to go back to america, see so many of my friends again.

Plus, everyone likes and loves Jack. Even though they have only met him once, they all befriended the handsome, obnoxious, good-looking - okay stop Kasey! You broke his heart, remember?

I sighed, looking at my closest friends and my parents, missing them already.

It was the last Friday both Alex and I would be here for a while. I had organized a little barbeque get together for everyone, before Alex and I are on the flight tomorrow morning.

“This has been one of my favorite vacations,” Alex was talking to my parents and some of my friends and turned to me. I knew he was trying to be sincere and thanking me for something, but I couldn't put my mind on anything that I have given him that he should be thankful for.

Was he talking in double standards again? Like saying this, but truly meaning something completely different? “Germany is fascinating, I love it.”

“Quit kissing everyone’s ass Alex,” I laughed in response and handed out new beer. Maybe he's just thankful he's finally gotten to see some of Germany without playing shows and being on the run?

He playfully hit me, “No honestly, Baltimore is a lot less interesting.”

“Since when is this ghetto interesting?” Paula laughed and everyone joined. We really did live in a small town, where nothing big was around.

“There’s like trains and shit and the cities are amazingly beautiful.” Alex smirked, uh-oh, here comes something dirty or perverted, “the girls are fucking amazing.”

I hit my forehead and shook my head, “Seriously, shut up Alex.”

“What Kase? You agreed to this a few nights ago,” Alex chuckled.

“Not the ‘fucking amazing girls’,” I shook my head with a smile.

“Well I honestly can’t deny that German girls are beautiful,” he winked at me and then went to talk to my mom, who just asked him another question.

I still wasn’t one hundred percent sure this was a really a good idea. I just left him that one night, without any warning, without a good bye, without any explanation.

I mean who does that? But then again, I had my rights, right? I thought about how crushed Jack must have been; his girlfriend he had been fighting for so much just fucking leaves him in the middle of the night?

I thought back to his text to Alex, ‘I found out why Kaser left me’. If Jack honestly and really knew why, then he would hate me and he’d hate Alex even more.

The rest of the night my mind was partly making out how he’d react to see me tomorrow.

Would he even look at me?

Talk to me?

Would he send me back home?

Would he be relieved that Alex has brought me back?

Would he just hate me?

“Kasey,” Alex startled me as I was in the kitchen cleaning up, “stop worrying, you need to relax. I promise he really doesn’t hate you.”

I nodded, but inside me I knew Jack Bassam Barakat wouldn’t welcome me with open arms when Alex would bring me with him back on tour.

Here comes the drama.