‹ Prequel: Forget About It
Status: Finished!

Therapy

Chapter Six

“Alex,” I groaned as he basically pushed me out of the taxi that dropped us of somewhere in Illinois at his first venue.

“Kase,” he mimicked me and handed me my carry-on.

“This was a really bad decision – I should just –“ I tried to get back into the taxi, but Alex’s arm found my waist faster.

“No way!” Alex half yelled, “Urgh, fuck my famous life. Sir?” He got the attention of the driver and paid him before hastily pulling the suitcases and me behind, “Let’s go.”

“No,” I begged, “Alex, I’m wearing high heels and a dress. You made me wear this – so slow down, dammit.”

“Yeah – not going to happen.” He nodded at a group of girls coming towards us; “Press, fans and cameras are so not a good idea right now – I vanished for two weeks and show back up with you – no offense. Plus, you look hella cute.”

“None taken.” I sighed.

The venue parking lot was huge and obviously the ATL bus had to be the closest to the venue and the furthest to reach for us. Alex pulled us in a hurry until we reached a bodyguard.

“Passes?” He stuck out his hand, but Alex, who didn’t even attempt to stop, just swiftly held up his pass.

“Just get these fans away!” He screamed.

As we reached the bus Alex let go of my hand, parked the suitcases next to the bus and knocked on the door, obviously not remembering the code Matt had told him at least thirty times earlier.

“This was a shitty idea,” I whined and walked backwards, “I don’t want to anymore, changed my mind. I’m leaving.”

“You are not-“ Alex caught my arm and pulled me back, instead of walking forward I leaned back, “I’m still stronger than you K.”

That’s when the door opened.

“Alex, where the fuck have you been? And why do you have–“ Jack’s eyes caught mine. Alex and I immediately stopped pushing and pulling and my eyes suddenly starred at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing ever.

“I was in Germany convincing her to come?” Alex rather asked than stated.

Jack has not once taken his eyes off of me; I could feel the whole he was burning into my head. I knew he was waiting for me to look up at him, but I wouldn’t let myself. Wow, I am so weird. Suddenly Sebastian jumped out and saved the awkward moment.

“Baz!” I cheered and picked him up; right in time to catch Jack’s death glares as he walked off.

That’s all it took. Just this little action for me to put Baz back down, grab my purse and walk the opposite direction of the bus and Jack.

“Kasey!” Alex yelled after me. Sure enough three seconds later I was picked up on his shoulders and carried onto the all-too familiar bus.

“Alexander! William! Gaskarth!” I pounded my fists into his back, “put – me – the- fuck – down!”

He placed me onto my feet in the back lounge; I was only swiftly noticing the entire All Time Low family around before my tears blinded my sight.

“Why’d I agree to this?” I cried out, “he moved on, doesn’t love me anymore. He hates me! He hates me, Alex!”

Alex hugged me tight and tried shushing me, but Jack’s death stares were stuck in my head. He hates me.

“Everything will be fine,” Alex whispered, “I promise.”

He hates me.