‹ Prequel: Forget About It
Status: Finished!

Therapy

Chapter Nine

Jack's P.O.V.

I watched her studying the tumblr page a fan had made. She stopped at every picture and probably remembered the moment it was taken.

There was one of her and Rian last year on the Small Package Tour when they accidentally wore the same GK outfit and ended up doing everything together that day. Then there was one of us.

My heart stopped.

Flashback

“Open your eyes,” I whispered into Kaser’s ear.

I had kidnapped her from tour today. Okay that was a little much, since I took her to Disneyland and immediately half the people from tour came with us. But I did kidnap her from the rest and smuggled her to the Harry Potter World.

“Oh my god!” she beamed, “Sweet Jesus! Thank you! Thank you!”

I pulled her into a kiss and although she’s shorter than me, she pulled herself up and deepened the kiss. There we go again, she’s got me fucking tangled.

After the kiss, I pulled her chin up.

“Kaser,” I started to get nervous, to be honest, I’ve never fucking asked a girl out, that was Alex – not me, “I like you, a lot, you’re not just incredibly beautiful and breath taking you have this quality to brighten up everyone’s live, but especially are you making me a happier person. Kase, I want you to be mine.”

Her smile brightened me and it was just a quiet ‘Yes’ that escaped her perfect lips before she was back to making out with me.

I had just gotten my first official girlfriend.

End of Flashback


I miss holding Kasey in my arms. I want so badly to go over there and talk to her, but her sudden movement of bringing her hand up to her face stopped me.

Why was she crying?

Is she sad that she ran away last summer? That we don’t talk anymore?

The bus door opened and Matt walked in, confused about the current situation. Kase wiped her face. I meant to shrug and tell him to act as if I wasn’t there, but it took Matt a second too long to notice the situation and Kase turned around to see me.

She Command Quit the page and left in a hurry, passing Matt, who had no idea what to do. Baz began barking and I made my way to Alex’s bunk.

“Alex,” I opened his curtains, “can you…uhh…can you run after Kaser? Now?”

“What the fuck happened?” Alex yelled while pushing past me, not expecting an answer right now.

I watched him run after her.

I want to be the one running after her.

I want to be the one holding her.

I want to be the one making her happy.

But I know she moved on last summer.

Cheated on me and broke off everything.

She doesn’t want me, she’s now only Alex’s best friend.

And I will have to deal with it.