Dear Blank

About now, you're thinking to yourself 'just how did this jerk make it through school without ever getting plowed? This wannabe. I see him all the time on tv. What makes this kamikaze think he's any better than me?' I'll tell you though, it's something that i've learned you should know. I'm so used to the phrase I told you so. It's my brain. It might be certified insane, at least i'm not like all you whiners, man, you're all the same.
I don't want to lose what i've got,
but you'll never hear me say i'm sorry.

No. I don't owe you anything. To hell with i'm sorry, bombs away. No. I don't owe you anything. You're like a bullet to my brain. I'm numb. Can't kill my fun. If you're good any done then thank you just the same. Cause I don't owe you anything.
  1. one
    “You’re the daddy.” She told him, trying not to sound as bitter as she felt. “It’s your baby, Jordan.”
  2. two
    Jordan glanced at his feet for a split second then turned and darted from Sophie’s apartment not once looking back.
  3. three
    “I ran into Sophie at the grocery store this morning.” Taylor informed Jordan. “You remember Sophie, right?” He watched as Jordan’s face went pale.
  4. four
    “I’ve been thinking about this.” She told him as she set her purse to the floor and rested her hand on her belly. “If you want to sign over your rights then we could..”