Sequel: Trust Me
Status: Completed! Can I get one more Subscriber so its 40 instead of 39... It bugs me because i'm sooo close!!

I am the Fallen

The New Kid

School. It's really a pointless thing once you've been going to it for over... well actually after you complete high school twice or three times it really becomes quite a bore. Anyway I am currently wondering around my new house in the new town I just moved to.Well I suppose I flew.

I've been on this damn planet for over 9,000 years and I've grown quite tired of it. I broke one pesky law in heaven and I was cast down to this unruly planet to 'teach me a lesson'. Unfortunately the other was not cast down, only me... I guess that's what happens when no one really likes, or even trusts you...

I looked at the clock. I had two hours until I had to leave for hell on Earth, oh, I'm sorry I mean school. I sighed and looked through my vast assortment of clothes. I choose purple skinny jeans and a tight black shirt. Let's just say my apparel left nothing to imagination. I then began to fiddle with my hair. I decided to leave it and just sweep my bangs to the side in a slightly seductive manner.

I looked at the clock again and sighed. Why couldn't I be semi normal teenage boy and take forever to do my hair and pick out my clothes.

I sighed and began to reminisce about my favorite past lovers. I thought about Ame first. He was my lover in Sweden back about a thousand years ago. We were going to buy a little farm and live on it and have pigs and sheep, and possibly a few chickens. But by them time we both had enough money I looked to young to be twenty three. I gave him the money I had saved and told him I had to leave. I told him I wanted him to forget about me and find a new lover. I 'left' that evening. I watched over him at nights and longed to be with him again, however one night he was so depressed he tied weights to his feet and jumped into the ocean. The was the third time I had ever cried.

I began to think about how we kissed and touched each other and my phone's alarm went off.

"Alright, alright I'm going. Jeez." Even though I am not to found of the lord I refuse to use his name in vain, or his son's for that matter.

--------------------------------------------------

"Here you go kiddo." The receptionist handed me my schedule. I glared at her.

"Don't you ever call me kiddo again. Or so help me I won't hesitate to slap you." I growled at her.

"Bad mood?" She asked calmly. I grumbled at her and swiftly walked out. I had gym first hour. I sighed I didn't have any clothes.

"Um excuse me." I stopped a kid in the hallway. "I'm new here would you happen to know where the locker room for the gym is?"

"Uh.." He looked at me and fumbled for words. "First...hour?" He asked me quietly.

"Yes, I have it first hour, and unfortunately I don't have any extra clothes..." I looked him over, he was quite cute.

"I have it first hour too." He looked at his feet. "You can use some of my extras."

I smiled at him kindly. "Thanks. I'm Shade."

"I'm Kaine." He started playing with is hands.

"Are you heading to gym now?" I asked him, still smiling.

"Uh...yeah, you can just..." He swallowed hard. "Follow me."

I followed him to the gym and got changed. Unfortunately I had forgotten I didn't wear boxers today. The look on Kaine's face was priceless. He seemed to wonder why I didn't just go into a stall, so I told him I wasn't self conscious at all.

The rest of gym went on with out a hitch. I was the strongest and fastest there. We played Pig, I think they called it and I made every shot. They lost pretty quick. Then I got changed for my next hour.

*

Kaine's POV

"Have you met the new kid yet?" Jaklyn asked. "He is drop dead gorgeous." She began to fan herself.

"Yeah I did." I looked at my desk and blushed.

"Oooh!" She squealed. "Give me all the details."

"Well we have gym together and he didn't know where it was and he didn't have any clothes. So I showed him where it was and let him borrow some of my clothes." I said it as if it was nothing and shrugged. Unfortunately my blush gave me away.

"That's not it." Leslie pointed out. "You are blushing like a mad man! Come on spill it!" I sighed, they talked like they were from the eighties some times... Did I mention they are twins? Yeah well they are.

"Well he changed by my locker and..." I took a deep breath. "His skinny's were to tight for boxers. And I kind of looked at a bad time." I'm sure by now my face was as red as a tomato.

Jaklyn was about to say something when the teacher called us to order. "Class we have a new student.

"Oh no." I groaned. The twins giggled at me.

"This is Shade Wile." She gestured to him. "Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?" She told him.

"I'm Shade." He said, not at all nervous. "I moved here from Paris and before that I lived in Ireland for a year, and Madrid for a year. I like to paint, draw, and play the piano." The teacher nodded.

"Alright." She said. "Go sit next to Kaine." I saw a spark in his eyes as she said my name. Great now he knew I was in this class.

"Hello." He said taking the seat next to mine.

"Hi..." I said nervously, not even looking at him.

After that the teacher began to lecture us on something English related. I sighed and kept stealing glances at Shade. Although I didn't appear to be very sneak, he was look at me and smile when I looked in his direction. Then I noticed Daisy staring at him. I glared at her.

Shade looked temporarily confused. Then he looked at her.

"Is there something I can help you with?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Would you like to go to the movies with me?" She squeaked.

"With you?" He asked and she nodded. I felt my heart sink, he was going to say yes. "I'm sorry I don't date sluts." And with that he turned away from her. I thought I heard him say something like I also don't even date girls but I assumed I was day dreaming. He's to confident and sexy to be gay.

Finally the bell rang and I darted out of the class with Jaklyn and Leslie in tow. We stopped at my locker first.

"I'm going to ask him to sit with us." Leslie said.

"Why? He's kind of creepy." I told her.

"But I saw the look on your face when you thought he was going to say yes to Daisy." She began to tease me. "You like him."

I was about to answer when I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.

"A little late don't you think Luke?" I said automatically knowing who it is.

"It's Friday. You know what I'm like on Fridays." I was true I did.

"Come on let's go to Lunch." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes this is new, and i don't know if I'm going to keep it.

Vote in the comments

Please:
Comment && Subscribe!!

Love ya