Sequel: Trust Me
Status: Completed! Can I get one more Subscriber so its 40 instead of 39... It bugs me because i'm sooo close!!

I am the Fallen

Mmmm Tastes Like Chicken...Er a Wing

I groaned and rolled over. There was a sharp pain in my wing.

"Oh fuck." I groaned.

"Ah so you're awake." I heard someone say. Finally I noticed my surroundings. I was in a very tall barred and very wide cage. I gasped, when you are held in a cage isn't it supposed to be tiny.

"You needed space to fly." The pharmacist looking guy told me. I tried to fly but fired seared the entire left half of my body. I screamed in agony.

"Yeah if I can ever fly again." I hissed at him. "Hey, wait. How can you see me?"

"As soon as you got shot you became visible." The man informed me. Some left over haze from the pain, well haze I didn't know I had, cleared.

"Where is he?" I asked, smart enough not to say Shade's name.

"The other one got away." He sounded sad.

"Well at least he made it." I sniffed.

"So I have some questions..." I didn't look at the man. "What is the name of your little fag angel friend?"

"Yes, I'm going to tell you who he as after you insult me." I seethed. "Just throw me in a cage, shoot me, take away the only thing I could do naturally, and separate from the one person who understands me." I swear there was smoke coming out of my nose by now. "You know I used to like science. To bad I didn't know this part of it. Where you lock up things you're 'just curious about' and inject them with whatever you want."

I glared at the man, I felt an overpowering rage take over all my senses. The only thing I could think about was clawing his eyes out. I grabbed the bars and started walking back and forth.

"Let. Me. Out!" I screamed. Suddenly the man just fell. His ears were bleeding. After I saw what happened I felt horrible. But I reached in and grabbed his keys. Then I sat in the corner and wrapped my wings around myself. I wasn't sure what I was doing until I licked my wing.

I'm not kidding, I just out of the blue started licking my wing. I didn't even thing about it, it just kind of happened. An amazing feeling coursed through me. I let out a little sigh and began flying around my cage, invisible of course. I hoped Shade would come back for me. But we've only known each other for four days.. Why would he care about a mere human angel thing? A tear escaped my eye.

**

Shade's POV

I watched him fall, and I didn't go get him. I'm an idiot! Why didn't I save him. Suddenly his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi Shade this is Kaine's mom, is he there?" She said some how knowing it was me.

"He's not here, I actually have no idea where he is. Th-they took him." Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Who, Honey?" She asked nicely.

"Well,"I said shakily. "We are the two kids with wings. But he didn't originally have wings..."

"What do you mean, Hun?" She asked nicely again, I was in tears and when that happens, which isn't often, you can't understand what I'm saying.

"I'm a fallen angel." I said in a somewhat understandable tone. I was about to continue but she cut me off.

"I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I am sorry!
Ooh I wonder how Kaine's mom knows that!

Subscribe && Comment

:P